Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2017, 04:09 AM   #1
chris02jammers
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,540
Default LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

2012 - OKC has 3 MVP winners (assuming Harden wins this season) 1 who averages a triple double and 1 Finals MVP

it took 3 MVP winners but they are not enough to win against Miami

2013 - Spurs has 3 Finals MVP winner, 2 DPOY
Imagine LeBron beating 3 Finals MVP (Duncan, Parker, Kawhi) winner, All of that awards is not enough to beat LeBron

2016
- Two time MVP
- Defensive Player of the year

that's freaking super teams
chris02jammers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 04:43 AM   #2
Gileraracer
The triggerer
 
Gileraracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 5,164
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

Don't forget 2011.



oh wait
Gileraracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 04:53 AM   #3
chris02jammers
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gileraracer
Don't forget 2011.



oh wait
chris02jammers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:36 AM   #4
Gileraracer
The triggerer
 
Gileraracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 5,164
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

BTW: 2012 OKC players where nowhere near their peaks / MVP years:

Harden: 17/4/3 on 49/39/84
Westbrook: 24/5/5 on 46/32/82
Gileraracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:38 AM   #5
aj1987
MH!
 
aj1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 21,236
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

Stop making threads, LeBron23.


Another LeBron thread and Giledumbass posts in it on cue.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:39 AM   #6
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Sarcastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Latvian Ladder
Posts: 25,004
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

If you don't even know that Kawhi Leonard won DPOY in 2016, then your thread can't be taken seriously.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:50 AM   #7
knicksman
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10,140
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

well. welcome to my disrespected list OP. Looks like bron stans really are kids who still dont have idea about the intricacies of this game so they go for stats.
knicksman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 06:27 AM   #8
chris02jammers
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gileraracer
BTW: 2012 OKC players where nowhere near their peaks / MVP years:

Harden: 17/4/3 on 49/39/84
Westbrook: 24/5/5 on 46/32/82
So you intentionally ommit KD? Hahaha
And OKC has Ibaka as well
chris02jammers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 06:41 AM   #9
chris02jammers
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gileraracer
BTW: 2012 OKC players where nowhere near their peaks / MVP years:

Harden: 17/4/3 on 49/39/84
Westbrook: 24/5/5 on 46/32/82
Even they are in their prime for sure that is still their average if they are all still playing together... Are you dumb to think that they will all average 30 ppg because they are playing together in their prime??
Look at OKC today
WB - 22ppg
Melo - 20 ppg
PG13 - 20 ppg
Most of them are almost in their prime, why didnt they all score their normal average?
chris02jammers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 06:45 AM   #10
chris02jammers
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gileraracer
BTW: 2012 OKC players where nowhere near their peaks / MVP years:

Harden: 17/4/3 on 49/39/84
Westbrook: 24/5/5 on 46/32/82
BTW to prove how dumb your argument saying that they are not in prime that is why their average is low
Let's look at Miami? Whats the average of the Big 3?
LeBron - 26
Wade - 22
Bosh - 18

Almost identical to OKC right?

LeBron is averaging 28-30ppg in Cavs
Bosh around 25 ppg
Wade around 28 ppg

So what happened? They are in their primes why are their average ppg almost the same with OKC Big 3?
chris02jammers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:38 AM   #11
3ball
NBA Legend
 
3ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 15,983
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

Who cares because lebron had his own superteams to win his 3 rings, whereas the goat won 3 rings without a superteam from 91-93.

So it doesnt matter that lebron beat teams that rank higher historically, because he had more help to beat those teams - specifically, he had superteams that were expected to win "not 6, not 7" rings, and therefore far more help than jordan's first 3 rings, which were won WITHOUT superteams.

Lebron had far more help, which is why his stats thru his first 3 rings dont compare to jordan's thru his first 3 rings... The numbers dont lie and they say jordan had less help, so he had to achieve better stats to win.

Ultimately, ask yourself which scenario is harder to win championships:

1) being gifted superteams that were favored to make the Finals in year 1 (2011 and 2015)

or

2) landing on lottery team and taking several years to develop the championship chemistry needed to win
.

Last edited by 3ball : 12-08-2017 at 02:42 AM.
3ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:41 AM   #12
chris02jammers
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicksman
well. welcome to my disrespected list OP. Looks like bron stans really are kids who still dont have idea about the intricacies of this game so they go for stats.
I don't care about you, you are a nobody it doesn't matter if you respected me or not
chris02jammers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:12 AM   #13
DeRozan m8
See ya Kiwi
 
DeRozan m8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 10,416
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

Seriously, the logic in the OP is deadset fvcking retarded lmfao
DeRozan m8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:14 AM   #14
chris02jammers
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
Seriously, the logic in the OP is deadset fvcking retarded lmfao
Base on your logic Spurs is a wekass team?
chris02jammers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:16 AM   #15
chris02jammers
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,540
Default Re: LeBron beats a Super team 3 times in his career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gileraracer
Don't forget 2011.



oh wait
D Wade and Old Shaq says Hi to Prime Dirk
chris02jammers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:43 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

NBA Free Agency

NBA Summer Leagues

Utah Summer League

Sacramento Summer League

Vegas NBA Summer League

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy