Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The Official All-Time Dallas Mavericks Roster

Shep, it's fine for you to have opinions, you just don't appear to have the intestinal fortitude to back them up.

Decent college freshman

Shep, it's fine for you to have opinions, you just don't appear to have the intestinal fortitude to back them up.
    there is nothing to respond to. all you did was post who you thought should be where. if you want to argue your point and subsequently get destroyed, be my guest.

Decent college freshman Silverbullit's Avatar

Shep, please tell me more about Finley > Aguirre

Quote Originally Posted by Shep
    there is nothing to respond to. all you did was post who you thought should be where. if you want to argue your point and subsequently get destroyed, be my guest.
    When I rebutled and said who I thought should be where, you essentially said, "No, you are wrong," without explaining any of your original opinions. You say that people's arguments will get "destroyed", but you fail to do so.

But please, enlighten us as to why you feel Shawn Bradley is the best center in Mavericks history.
    Last edited by depletedW; 08-26-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Decent college freshman

Shep, please tell me more about Finley > Aguirre
    the decision to start finley over aguirre was the closest out of any on this roster. the only things separating them was finley spending more time in dallas, playing in all possible games in 4 occasions, having the extra option of being able to beat you from the perimiter, being the better finisher, and being the heart and leader of those mavs teams during his prime.
    When I rebutled and said who I thought should be where, you essentially said, "No, you are wrong," without explaining any of your original opinions. You say that people's arguments will get "destroyed", but you fail to do so.
    you didn't put forward an argument, all you did was state what you thought should have been the official team.
    But please, enlighten us as to why you feel Shawn Bradley is the best center in Mavericks history.
    primarily because his only competition is donaldson and dampier. donaldson was only there for 6 seasons, while bradley was there 9, and he was top 5 in the in blocks per game on 8 occasions. donaldson never did anything to warrent him being chosen over bradley.

7-time NBA All-Star

My all-time Mavs roster would be.

PG- Derek Harper
    SG- Michael Finley
    SF- Mark Aguirre
    PF- Dirk Nowitzki
    C- James Donaldson

Bench- Rolando Blackman, Jason Terry, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Sam Perkins, Shawn Bradley, Josh Howard

Default The Official All Time Dallas Mavericks Roster

Id guess hell stay quiet through about half the season before he gets ants in his pants about something. id say hell last till the end of the year but on thin ice.

Roy Tarpley?