Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    Good college starter Kevin_Garnett_5's Avatar

Default Re: Possible Kevin Garnett Suspension: UPDATE: KG suspended one game

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkUSCtrojan
    LOL - Gay-G and Pauley Pierce both been exposed. Their image will always be remember as the NBA's PUSS! Bunch of Fake Thugs!!
    !!!

Man w/NBA Inside info NewYorkUSCtrojan's Avatar

Moan
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

LEt me get this straight, phil criticized the refs and got fined 35k, KG elbowed someone in the neck and got 25k fine... wow

It was the right call... You can't throw elbows, especially during stoppages of play. KG should know better and he needs to do a better job of keeping his emotions in check from here on out.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

The suspension was the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by Moan
    LEt me get this straight, phil criticized the refs and got fined 35k, KG elbowed someone in the neck and got 25k fine... wow
    Wow what? Whats your point. I missed it.

I rule the local playground

Default Re: Kevin Garnett elbowed Q-Rich in Game 1. UPDATE: KG suspended one game

I wanted to like Pierce, I really did. But after he threw up a gang sign like a f*ckin idiot, I started to really dislike him.

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Kevin Garnett elbowed Q-Rich in Game 1. UPDATE: KG suspended one game

Hard for anyone to like KG at this point. It aint about emotions, KGs got a history of dishing out cheap shots and running away when he's about to get his comeuppance.

I rule the local playground

they will really miss KG's 10 and 6.

He had to be suspended. This is Miami's chance to get some momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by Moan
    this
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    It's that the NBA values it's refs more than it's players.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Why are words dealt with more severely than actions? Doesn't make sense.

KG recieved a fine and suspension.

The ref situation is a very known issue the NBA has been trying to take control of. Phil Jackson knew very well the penalty for criticizing the refs but guess what? He did it anyway. The bigger the fine the better chance Phil bites his tongue next time so it doesnt become a habit of criticizing officials.

Really hoping Miami wins this series.

The suspension was well deserved. KG is such a punk. It was a total cowardly act.