Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: The Kobe Bryant vs. Dwayne Wade debate should never be brought up again.

Playoff PER

A's (Main Star) :

Shaq (00-02) : 29
    Jordan (91-93 + 96-98) : 28.53

B's (Side-Kicks) :

Kobe (00-02) : 21
    Pippen (91-93 + 96-98) : 19.5

The difference is clear and obvious.

Comparison Between Kobe/Gasol in 2010.

Regular Season PER / WShares
    Gasol : 22.9 ||| 11
    Kobe : 21.9 ||| 9.4

Playoff PER / WShares
    Gasol : 24 ||| 4.7
    Kobe : 24.7 ||| 3.6

Gasol >= Kobe in 2010

Kobe Stan's =

Default Re: The Kobe Bryant vs. Dwayne Wade debate should never be brought up again.

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    Your an idiot, no one is downplaying Kobe's contributions.
    He was a Top player in the league in 01 and 02 but he wasnt close to Shaq those years.

Prime Shaq >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe
    Kobe 09 >>> Gasol 09
    Kobe 10 = Gasol 10

LMFAO @ you actually thinking the gap between those two was bigger.
    "Your an idiot"

How ironic. It's "you're". At least have proper grammar if you're going to insult someone's intelligence. I'm way smarter than you'll ever be anyway.

09 Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 09 Gasol
    10 Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10 Gasol

You're a complete ****ing moron if you think otherwise. The gap between Kobe and Gasol in both 09 and 10 is significant.

By the way, I'm not saying Kobe was better than Shaq. I'm saying he wasn't just a mere sidekick. He was one of the best players in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobgoindum
    If I was a doctor I would diagnose you with mental retardation
    You aren't smart enough to be a Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobgoindum
    Wade 06 >>> what?
    Any version of Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    10 Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10 Gasol

You're a complete ****ing moron if you think otherwise. The gap between Kobe and Gasol in both 09 and 10 is significant.

By the way, I'm not saying Kobe was better than Shaq. I'm saying he wasn't just a mere sidekick. He was one of the best players in the league.

Playoff PER / WShares

2010 Playoff Summary.
    Gasol better in 12/23 Games.
    Kobe better in 10/23 Games.

Gasol >= Kobe in 2010

Last edited by 32Dayz; 11-25-2011 at 06:06 PM.

You aren't smart enough to be a Doctor.

And you're stupid enough to capitalize the D.

Playoff PER / WShares

Gasol >= Kobe in 2010

Win shares are a shitty stat. PER is good, but not without context. You have to realize Gasol is more efficient (at least in terms of FG%) because he takes less difficult shots and has the ball a lot less/is the second option/doesn't command as much defensive attention/etc. It doesn't matter who was more "efficient", Kobe was more productive and simply a better player. Gasol is a SIDEKICK, ableit a very very good one.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Win shares are a shitty stat. PER is good, but not without context. You have to realize Gasol is more efficient (at least in terms of FG%) because he takes less difficult shots and has the ball a lot less/is the second option/doesn't command as much defensive attention/etc. It doesn't matter who was more "efficient", Kobe was more productive and simply a better player. Gasol is a SIDEKICK, ableit a very very good one.
    None of the bolded is true.

Quit underrating Gasol.
    Kobe is not the reason he is productive and Kobe does not make the game significantly easier on him.

Gasol produces by himself and is a great 0ffensive player he makes the game easier for Kobe and creates for his teammates in a similar fashion to Bryant.

Teams double him in the post the same way Teams double Bryant in the post and occasionally Mid-Range area.

Lakers run the Triangle 0ffense not the Kobe 0ffense, this isnt Mike Brown in Cleveland.

None of the bolded is true.

Quit underrated Gasol.
    Kobe is not the reason he is productive and Kobe does not make the game significantly easier on him.

Gasol produces by himself and is a great 0ffensive player he makes the game easier for Kobe and creates for his teammates in a similar fashion to Bryant.
    LOL what? Kobe has the ball a LOT more than Gasol, Gasol doesn't run the offense he's a PF and not in the KG sense where he could run the offense either. I never said he wasn't a great player, he's just on Kobe's level...that's nothing to be ashamed of.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    LOL what? Kobe has the ball a LOT more than Gasol, Gasol doesn't run the offense he's a PF and not in the KG sense where he could run the offense either. I never said he wasn't a great player, he's just on Kobe's level...that's nothing to be ashamed of.
    I disagree.

Prime Kobe >>> Gasol

2010 Kobe = 2010 Gasol

Kobe has the ball more but not "alot" more. They do feed Pau in the post "ALOT" and outside of when Kobe iso's they run the Triangle which directly involves feeding Pau in the post.

In the 4 Finalz wins in 2010 they were running the 0ffense through Pau in the post and thats why he was their best 0ffensive player and playmaker in those 4 Winning games.

Quit judging Kobe by his name and judge him by his actual performances.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore jacobgoindum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade316
    Any version of Kobe
    good one man

Learning to shoot layups

I disagree.

Prime Kobe >>> Gasol

2010 Kobe = 2010 Gasol

Kobe has the ball more but not "alot" more. They do feed Pau in the post "ALOT" and outside of when Kobe iso's they run the Triangle which directly involves feeding Pau in the post.

In the 4 Finalz wins in 2010 they were running the 0ffense through Pau in the post and thats why he was their best 0ffensive player and playmaker in those 4 Winning games.

Quit judging Kobe by his name and judge him by his actual performances.
    Can I ask you an honest question, how many Laker games did you watch in the 2010-2011 season?

All I see you is bringing up stats, and while they are important, they dont always tell the whole story. Your arguments are baseless when you constantly shove stats down peoples throats, especially stats that they are already aware of.

Everybody has their opinion, and Wade fans will always say Wade is better, though some of them in this very thread are admitting Kobe is better, and then you have people like you, who are sooo biased towards one player that they cant truly comprehend logical arguments.

Also you still didnt answer me how Shaq is arguable for GOAT, and dont go bringing up stats, especially stats that I am very well aware of. I watched both players, but I want to see your take on it. I want you to tell me how Shaqs presence on the floor and the people around him supports your claim that he is anywhere close to Jordan.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Wade is still the more efficient scorer.

Always has and Always will be.
    This