Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-23-2006, 03:05 PM   #1
Bigjesus
I airball my layups

Bigjesus has an OK reputation so far
Default The Christi,es SUCKS.

I'm tired of all the ads for the christies on here. That show is an embarassment to the league and to man. Doug Christie acts like he's neutered. I'm cool with the ads on here, I know Jeff has to make his money but when a link to their website stating that the show is so great and a must watch is in the nba rumors and daily sections it gets a little stale. That's all. Nothing earth shattering, just drinking coffee and complaining smoking a little saturday afternoon blunt.
Bigjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:09 PM   #2
Bigjesus
I airball my layups

Bigjesus has an OK reputation so far

Oh damn. I misspelled the title. Now some smart ass with 5500 posts is going to tear me a new one on how pointless the post was and how illiterate I am. Well, I'll check back in a http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ima...ilies/pimp.gif
Bigjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:11 PM   #3
9spurs
Serious playground baller

9spurs has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjesus
Oh damn. I misspelled the title. Now some smart ass with 5500 posts is going to tear me a new one on how pointless the post was and how illiterate I am. Well, I'll check back in a http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ima...ilies/pimp.gif

:

I agree, the show is overated
9spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 03:18 PM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You actually watched the show? The joke is on you.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: