Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default something i realized today

every so often when i'm driving i see a bird fight(mostly between smaller birds vs crows), and consistently the small birds are always tearing big bird's asses up. i must've seen over a dozen bird fights randomly happening out of the blue, and every one of them the small bird is whooping the big birds ass

the only time the big bird stands a chance is when it lands on something, then it can hold its ground, while the lil bird tries to attack it wasting energy but it looks like it takes more damage.

but as soon as the big bird tries to fly off, the lil bird starts jabb'ing it with pecks in the air, and the big bird can't maneuver/react fast enough to stand a chance.

not saying this is universal since eagles and hawks with their claws can probably fukk shit up, but i'd put my money on small birds in air fights most of the time

Bet

Default Re: something i realized today

avy bet

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Deep thoughts with Godzuki.

Jesus Christ dude where da f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck you live?? You see dozens of bird fights on a regular basis?? Da f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck kinda ghetto ass dystopian Mad Max shithole you habitatin?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Deep thoughts with Godzuki.

Jesus Christ dude where da f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck you live?? You see dozens of bird fights on a regular basis?? Da f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck kinda ghetto ass dystopian Mad Max shithole you habitatin?

u are so desperate to get back at me with horrible attacks it makes me laff

like i said to u before, you're the weak fem fgt and i'm godzuki

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    u are so desperate to get back at me with horrible attacks it makes me laff

like i said to u before, you're the weak fem fgt and i'm godzuki

Nice way to completely dodge anything I said. I guess it hit a little too close to home didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    every so often when i'm driving i see a bird fight(mostly between smaller birds vs crows), and consistently the small birds are always tearing big bird's asses up. i must've seen over a dozen bird fights randomly happening out of the blue, and every one of them the small bird is whooping the big birds ass

the only time the big bird stands a chance is when it lands on something, then it can hold its ground, while the lil bird tries to attack it wasting energy but it looks like it takes more damage.

but as soon as the big bird tries to fly off, the lil bird starts jabb'ing it with pecks in the air, and the big bird can't maneuver/react fast enough to stand a chance.

not saying this is universal since eagles and hawks with their claws can probably fukk shit up, but i'd put my money on small birds in air fights most of the time

Bet
    So wait, let's clarify. Do you pull over to watch these aerial duels unfold or do you keep driving with your eyes on them?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

why do asian peeps never use blinkers?

Decent playground baller dilley's Avatar

I see on average 24 bird fights on my drive to work and I know for a fact you're full of shit. I'll take that bet.

Local High School Star

Here, let me tell you excatly what it is.

It's spring, time when almost all bird species nest and produce young ones. You're probably seeing multiple blackbirds, starlings, finches, pigeons ....... protecting and trying to scare away crows, jackdaws, magpies, jays, rooks which are all very smart opportunistic predators who specifically search and prey on the smaller bird's nest and eat their eggs and young ones. That's why you don't see ''big'' birds fighting back because they don't give a damn about adult blackbirds or starlings, they are focused only on their nests.

And yea that's universal it's happening all around the world right now

That's why Asians shouldn't be able to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby

Wait..so OP is an asian?

What's his beef with blacks?

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby

Was gonna make a joke about OP watching too much pokemon but how can I follow this post?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    So wait, let's clarify. Do you pull over to watch these aerial duels unfold or do you keep driving with your eyes on them?

i have super human peripheral vision. the average person driving would never even notice these bird battles, nor could they not focus on the road while witnessing something else, but i'm usually in complete awareness of my surroundings while maintaining perfect lane positioning and speed