Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Default Re: Did Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton draw guns on each other?

Does it sound like Gilbert will be released ?

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers13
    Does it sound like Gilbert will be released ?
    No...

Though a guy on OTL on ESPN was saying at the worst if there were witnesses and proof Critt and Arenas could serve up to 5 years bc of a felony according to DC's strict gun laws.

Decent college freshman

Banned

It made me laugh when they changed the name to the Wizards, and now that this happened..... it just fits.

The whole incident has actually been misunderstood. They were having a wet t-shirt contest in the locker room with some of the cheer leaders, with gilbert and crittenton holding the super soakers, when arguing over which one each would bang they starting squirting each other.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Sounds far fetched and the NY Post is known for being creative in their story coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatHILL

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Round Robin's Avatar

Just sounds so silly when the article states "the pistol-packing point guards"...

Things havent played out the way the Wizards would have expected concerning Arenas the past few years, wow

Good college starter Agent_Zero's Avatar

it's time to blow it up

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease spursrule's Avatar

Article with a bit more info:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/sp...-80470797.html

Quote:

"Citing an anonymous source, the newspaper reported in Friday

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by shizzouts
    Act 1, Scene 1

"Pardon me, Gilbert, but I believe that you must now honor your gambling debt and pay me the money I am rightfully owed."

"Alas, Javaris, that is not the case. I do not believe that I do in fact owe you any money."

"Again, Gilbert, I must insist that you pay me, as I wouldn't dare enter a new decade with this disagreement looming between us."

"Indeed, Javaris, unless we can agree to disagree, I must reluctantly show you this unloaded firearm that is contained within my personal storage area here in our employer's locker room."

"Ah yes, Gilbert. Allow us to then disagree, as I too would much enjoy retrieving my firearm as well. Shall we compare firearms, engage in some otherwise mildly threatening small talk and allow our ample frames to become, as it would be said, 'swoll'?"

"Indeed, Javaris. I would enjoy such a comparison, and I have not been 'swoll' in such a long time. Let us do as you have suggested."

Finis
    im pretty sure it didnt go down like that

Local High School Star joshwake's Avatar

Agent Overrated we hardly knew thee

It's just great to hear more about pro ahtletes that are gambling addicts.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by GreatHILL
    Agent Zero says Bullets are back.

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    So that's why he had a gun in his locker. Makes sense. You never know when you may have to shoot Javaris Crittendon.
    Hahahahahahaha

[COLOR=Teal]Marc Stein's update[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Teal]5 years in jail? Doesn't look good for Arenas and Crittenton..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Gray]The newspaper also reported that the argument between Arenas and Crittenton was over "who had the bigger gun" and that there was never any intent to physically harm Crittenton, according to "a person who has spoken with Arenas recently."[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Teal]lol [/COLOR]