Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: Should I grow a beard?

okay, I stated yesterday I know I was generalizing...obviously not ALL women literally "hate" beards...my first post in here was "extreme" you're right. I'll make this statement, which can be taken literally. I fully believe "the vast majority of women who are actively dating prefer clean shaven men over men with full beards". And I would guess somewhere over 90% of actively dating women, and I feel like I am playing it safe with that number.

and I am fairly positive I am a "good kisser" because in just about every relationship I am in it is always me who gets tired of making out first...Girls love to kiss...guys don't nearly as much (yes that is generalizing too). If I liked to make out even half as much as my wife I would be clean shaven. Foreplay is something many women need though, and beards really get in the way of that.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    okay, I stated yesterday I know I was generalizing...obviously not ALL women literally "hate" beards...my first post in here was "extreme" you're right. I'll make this statement, which can be taken literally. I fully believe "the vast majority of women who are actively dating prefer clean shaven men over men with full beards". And I would guess somewhere over 90% of actively dating women, and I feel like I am playing it safe with that number.

and I am fairly positive I am a "good kisser" because in just about every relationship I am in it is always me who gets tired of making out first...Girls love to kiss...guys don't nearly as much (yes that is generalizing too). If I liked to make out even half as much as my wife I would be clean shaven. Foreplay is something many women need though, and beards really get in the way of that.
    so, of all the women who would date me, I lost 90% of them because of my handsome and trim beard? That is total bogus. Also, not really claiming you are a bad kisser (prove it big boi), but a trim beard really doesnt get in the way of kissing
    or eating soup
    or drinking a latte
    etc

I have a goatee btw, and I only shave around it a couple times a week so there is usually stubble around it...this is more because I am lazy than me thinking it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    so, of all the women who would date me,[COLOR="Red"] I lost 90% of them[/COLOR] because of my handsome and trim beard? That is total bogus. Also, not really claiming you are a bad kisser (prove it big boi), but a trim beard really doesnt get in the way of kissing
    or eating soup
    or drinking a latte
    etc
    No I would would GUESS that 90% would just prefer you didn't have it...but you are just an isolated example

I don't think this is a "make or break" thing usually