Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Samurai Swoosh

Default Re: Lebron "Clutchness": Let's take a walk down the memory lane

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    It's me, albeit a pretty bad picture of me. I like how rip edited the pic to remove the girl in the pic to make me look worse though
    I don't think a girl being in that pic does anything more for your rep as it pertains to how you look, bro.

Unless seconds later you were going balls deep in your prom limo w/ said girl.

But this begs the question, why would you post a bad pic of yourself on ISH, knowing full well you looked like that man?

You had to have known these savages would resort to using that when the teeth come out in heated ISH wars.

You literally dealt arms to your enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    I don't think a girl being in that pic does anything more for your rep.

Unless seconds later you were going balls deep in your prom limo.

Why would you post a bad pic of yourself on ISH, knowing full well you looked like that man?

You had to have known these savages would resort to using that when the teeth come out in heated ISH wars.

You literally dealt arms to your enemies.
    Because there was a girl in the pic and I don't think before acting. I should definitely have found a better picture, though. Then again, ******s like RG and Rip are way too scared to post their picture but think they can talk shit anyways.

Samurai Swoosh

Then again, ******s like RG and Rip are way too scared to post their picture but think they can talk shit anyways.
    Touche

Because there was a girl in the pic and I don't think before acting. I should definitely have found a better picture, though. Then again, ******s like RG and Rip are way too scared to post their picture but think they can talk shit anyways.
    Because it was the only picture you ever taken with a girl in it?

seriously why do you think you'll look better just because a girl is in it?

And do you think I am dumb enough to post my pics just because of what you said What's the point of showing strangers online my pic anyways? Like I said.. I'm not the dumb one who posted his pics online. You're the one who posted it yourself.. so it's all fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Because it was the only picture you ever taken with a girl in it?

seriously why do you think you'll look better just because a girl is in it?

And do you think I am dumb enough to post my pics just because of what you said What's the point of showing strangers online my pic anyways? Like I said.. I'm not the dumb one who posted his pics online. You're the one who posted it yourself.. so it's all fair game.
    It was my prom date you goddamn ****. I didn't post her face because you clowns would stalk her. Of course you won't post your pic, you're probably a 500 pound guy with a terrible scar or something

It was my prom date you goddamn ****. I didn't post her face because you clowns would stalk her. Of course you won't post your pic, you're probably a 500 pound guy with a terrible scar or something
    are you sure that's why you cut out her face? not saying anything but

and I'm not going to post my pic, but if it helps you, i'm pretty lean. I play basketball regularly, have a gf, and am pretty good looking. Thanks.

RRR3 must love talking to idiots, the vast majority of your posts are responses to trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    RRR3 must love talking to idiots, the vast majority of your posts are responses to trolls.
    People on ISH get to me, I really wish they didn't but there's so many dumbasses on here, OP being one of the best examples of stupidity I've ever encountered.

People on ISH get to me, I really wish they didn't but there's so many dumbasses on here, OP being one of the best examples of stupidity I've ever encountered.
    You either need to exhibit some self-control or just put these dumbasses on the ignore list. You give them a platform to troll when argue for pages with them. Please stop.

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    You either need to exhibit some self-control or just put these dumbasses on the ignore list. You give them a platform to troll when argue for pages with them. Please stop.
    Ignore list it is. So long, Rip.

Ignore list it is. So long, Rip/Godzuki/Millwad/etc...
    fixed

Ignore list it is. So long, Rip.
    Great, now you'll stop stalking all my posts. Good riddance.

Learning to shoot layups

Lebrons had some good and bad clutch moments in his career.

People mostly remember the bad, but he had that huge shot in 2009 vs ORL, the 48 pt game vs DET (scored virtually all his teams points in the 4th/OT) and had the 2 clutch performances (not closing moments, but clutch games) against IND and BOS in these past playoffs.

He's been a 50/50 clutch player. He's been epically clutch and he's choked epically.

I rule the local playground Jax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneNBAFan
    Lebrons had some good and bad clutch moments in his career.

People mostly remember the bad, but he had that huge shot in 2009 vs ORL, the 48 pt game vs DET (scored virtually all his teams points in the 4th/OT) and had the 2 clutch performances (not closing moments, but clutch games) against IND and BOS in these past playoffs.

He's been a 50/50 clutch player. He's been epically clutch and he's choked epically.
    Lebron has an higher % of game winning shots in the playoffs than Kobe. So, people need to drop the act, and admit hidden agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Son, you stepping out of line. Do I have to bring up that thread where you got shiittted on by everyone on ISH? Do I? Notice how you didn't even make any valid post in this thread, but only to run behind other people's posts? Stay in the kitchen, boy, that's where you belong.

btw i just saw this pic

A young Dan Akaroyd

You look like one of those guy's on the court that hurts people because of lack of cordination