Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Obama Doubles Down on Bringing Refugees Into U.S. EVEN AFTER BRUSSELS ATTACKS

He's delusional and even in the wake of Brussels and total disrespect for our country.

If people dislike Trump then you have to ask yourself who created Trump and that can very well be Obama.

If Trump wins the presidency then Obama's legacy will be Donald Trump.

100,000 more 'refugees' into the USA. No mention of how they are going to determine if someone is a legitimate refugee or not. This is going to be like Germany where nobody knows where they are from.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ssels-attacks/

Banned

Default Re: Obama Doubles Down on Bringing Refugees Into U.S. EVEN AFTER BRUSSELS ATTACKS

As long as they are properly vetted to ensure they have zero ties to terrorist organizations or radical hate preachers, and as long as they are sent back home to Syria after Russia ends the war that Obama started, I am ok with this, as stupid as this plan is.

As long as Obama can ensure absolutely that none of these 100,000 are Islamist nutcases, and as longg as these refugees don't bring their organized rape gangs with them like they did in Cologne, sure why not.

Of course, in my ideal world, we don't take these refugees because it's not our fucking job and it's idiotic to take this risk after we've seen how quickly these "refugees" have all but destroyed the EU. But I'm a realist, and I know that common sense is not going to prevail.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 03-27-2016 at 10:59 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Obama Doubles Down on Bringing Refugees Into U.S. EVEN AFTER BRUSSELS ATTACKS

Is this thread about Obama wanting to bring in refugees or is it about Trump?

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

It's like he's trying to f#ck over the U.S. any way he can. Get this idiot out of there.

So doubles up or doubles down?

Cali Love

as he should

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    It's like he's trying to f#ck over the U.S. any way he can. Get this idiot out of there.
    You're just noticing this?

- = + ?

Explain yourself, op.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    As long as they are properly vetted to ensure they have zero ties to terrorist organizations or radical hate preachers, I am ok with this, as stupid as this plan is.
    this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    As long as they are properly vetted to ensure they have zero ties to terrorist organizations or radical hate preachers, and as long as they are sent back home to Syria after Russia ends the war that Obama started, I am ok with this, as stupid as this plan is.

As long as Obama can ensure absolutely that none of these 100,000 are Islamist nutcases, and as longg as these refugees don't bring their organized rape gangs with them like they did in Cologne, sure why not.
    Ok cool, so in other words you're not ok with his plan. Because that type of vetting is never going to happen.

Can I ask why there is this need for every country to accept X number of refugees?

Is it not ok to just say we don't want anymore in for now in light of terrorist attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Can I ask why there is this need for every country to accept X number of refugees?

Is it not ok to just say we don't want anymore in for now in light of terrorist attacks?
    Not to mention, are these European, Middle Eastern and African countries helping us by taking in some of the millions of people from central american who have come here due to violence and poverty in their homelands?

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    He's delusional and even in the wake of Brussels and total disrespect for our country.

If people dislike Trump then you have to ask yourself who created Trump and that can very well be Obama.

If Trump wins the presidency then Obama's legacy will be Donald Trump.

100,000 more 'refugees' into the USA. No mention of how they are going to determine if someone is a legitimate refugee or not. This is going to be like Germany where nobody knows where they are from.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ssels-attacks/
    Trump won't sniff the presidency, so don't worry about it.

Funny how GWB let in hundreds of thousands of refugees and called Islam a "religion of peace" yet none of you xenophobes accused Bush of being an anti-American terrorist sympathizer. Right-wingers are remarkably FOS.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep

Funny how GWB let in hundreds of thousands of refugees, called Islam a "religion of peace" and none of you xenophobes accused Bush of being anti-American, or a terrorist sympathizer. You are remarkably FOS.
    It's an issue now because their true colors are showing. Bush never had to see these atrocities. Obama lets them in after knowing how violent they are.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep

Funny how GWB let in hundreds of thousands of refugees, called Islam a "religion of peace" and none of you xenophobes accused Bush of being anti-American, or a terrorist sympathizer. Right-wingers are remarkably FOS.

I think everyone has accepted that Bush was a retard?

Most right wingers wanted something done at the time(however crazy it was in light of 9/11).

right wingers are the only ones who can save this world from being PC'd to death.
    Last edited by poido123; 03-28-2016 at 06:58 PM.