Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hellbound

Default Re: LOL at Mo Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    its called HIS top 5 not your top 5 or my top 5. yall act like a guy cant have a opinion. is he in my top 5? no. yall need to get off his nuts for him sayin that
    It doesn't change the fact that his opinion is inarguably wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but sometimes it's just wrong.

I'm assuming everyone defending his statement is a Cavs fan and can't take their blinders off. And if it was a joke, why would he only list himself as a joke? I'd list Damon Jones if it was a joke, not Jordan.

Mo Williams simply is NOT a top 5 clutch shooter in the history of NBA and life and everything within it. I'm pretty sure he's not even top 5 active.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    It doesn't change the fact that his opinion is inarguably wrong. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but sometimes it's just wrong.

I'm assuming everyone defending his statement is a Cavs fan and can't take their blinders off. And if it was a joke, why would he only list himself as a joke? I'd list Damon Jones if it was a joke, not Jordan.

Mo Williams simply is NOT a top 5 clutch shooter in the history of NBA and life and everything within it. I'm pretty sure he's not even top 5 active.
    we know that but it's HIS LIST NOT THE ACTUAL LIST. let the guy have confidence in himself. damn. only on ISH would someone make a big deal outta someone having confidence in their own clutchness

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Its a freaking joke. He said it cause Lebron said it earlier on.

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    we know that but it's HIS LIST NOT THE ACTUAL LIST. let the guy have confidence in himself. damn. only on ISH would someone make a big deal outta someone having confidence in their own clutchness
    But that's the thing, confidence is one thing, undeserved arrogance is another. I hate that arrogant ****ing smirk that seems to creep across Kobe's face on numerous occasions, but he has put in work and is widely recognized as one of the best players in the league. So it's a lil more tolerable. It's still stupid when he's shooting like 1-10 then hits a fadeaway and makes that face though.

But Mo Williams has not had any of these moments as far as I can recall. When has he proved his clutchness?

Hitler had an opinion too. I think the majority of us agree that his was wrong, just like Mo Williams', but to a different extent obviously.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

This thread is just beyond stupid. People that think Mo was serious when he said it are just RETARDED.

NBA Finals

But that's the thing, confidence is one thing, undeserved arrogance is another. I hate that arrogant ****ing smirk that seems to creep across Kobe's face on numerous occasions, but he has put in work and is widely recognized as one of the best players in the league. So it's a lil more tolerable. It's still stupid when he's shooting like 1-10 then hits a fadeaway and makes that face though.

But Mo Williams has not had any of these moments as far as I can recall. When has he proved his clutchness?

Hitler had an opinion too. I think the majority of us agree that his was wrong, just like Mo Williams', but to a different extent obviously.
    arrogant? it was all a joke. as DukeDelonte stated b4, he only did it because lebron did it b4. and either way, i dont understand why he cant put himself in his top 5 clutch shooters category

If they'd put me up there i'd put myself in my top 5 too. it's not arrogance, it's not ignorance, it's confidence and that's something that any coach or fan LOVES to see from a player.

Hellbound

Well Mo is doing a great job of proving himself so far these playoffs.

I am your soldier!

Haha! Classy bump man.

GOAT bump.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    What a f@ggot
    lol that's some irony.

My bad dude is clutch, just proved me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblehoops
    lol that's some irony.
    LMFAO

will you guys end it already look how upset you are making the cleveland fans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    My bad dude is clutch, just proved me wrong.
    bumping a 2 year old thread?