Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 01-10-2008, 08:19 PM   #1
wadeshaqcook
Learning to shoot layups

Default Zach Randolph to Bucks

NBA source told me via telephone on Wednesday night that Zach Randolph is on the trading block, and that he's likely to end up in Milwaukee. Keep an eye on that, if you need a sideshow. I don't know about you, but when I think of Z-Bo going to Milwaukee, I keep seeing the Hoops Family going down the street, headed to the Shotz Brewery, arms linked, doing the "schlemiel-schlamazel" while singing, "There is nothing we won't try, never heard the word impossible..."

http://blog.oregonlive.com/johncanza...ty_we_did.html

Would u like him to go to bucks?
wadeshaqcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:15 PM   #2
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

Default Re: Zach Randolph to Bucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeshaqcook
NBA source told me via telephone on Wednesday night that Zach Randolph is on the trading block, and that he's likely to end up in Milwaukee. Keep an eye on that, if you need a sideshow. I don't know about you, but when I think of Z-Bo going to Milwaukee, I keep seeing the Hoops Family going down the street, headed to the Shotz Brewery, arms linked, doing the "schlemiel-schlamazel" while singing, "There is nothing we won't try, never heard the word impossible..."

http://blog.oregonlive.com/johncanza...ty_we_did.html

Would u like him to go to bucks?

How the hell did you get to talk with an "NBA source"? Randolph would be a cancer. Keep him away, please.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:23 AM   #3
CAAIDN
High School Varsity 6th Man

If the Bucks already have Yi why do you need Randolph for?I mean he can shoot and rebound but he is one of the worst defensive players in the league.He isn't the type of a player the Bucks need.
CAAIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #4
PFunk
I don't get picked last at the park anymore

we'd be screwing ourselves if we trade anything for zach randolph. i really don't want anyone on the knicks exept maybe renaldo balkman or wilson
chandler.. and we don't even need them.
PFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #5
adamcz
Bucks fan

Say no to Z-Bo.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:24 AM   #6
adamcz
Bucks fan

From what I've read, Larry Harris may have actually tried to accept this trade, only to have it vetoed by Kohl. It's a hard trade to evaluate, because it's crap going out and crap coming in. Is it better to have one giant turd, or two smaller ones? Either way it seems like this deal isn't going down, so I guess we keep our two small turds (Gadzuric and Simmons with their long, expensive contracts).
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 04:21 AM   #7
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

heres why the trade didnt go through:

It was believed that former Milwaukee GM Larry Harris was on thin ice after team owner Herb Kohl vetoed a deal that would have sent Bobby Simmons, Dan Gadzuric and Charlie Bell to the New York Knicks for Zach Randolph and guard Fred Jones, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel is reporting.

Harris was released from his duties on Wednesday.

"I don't want to impugn him, because I've never met him," Kohl said about Randolph. "Zach started out in Portland, and at the point they traded him, they really wanted to do that. He did not help them win."

"Then they traded him to New York, and within six months they wanted him out. They were prepared to trade him to the Bucks or anyone else. And he had three years, plus this year, remaining on his contract, which was over $50 million."

"Now any owner, I submit, who would not take an interest in that and would not want to be a part of that decision, is not doing his job. When it comes to decisions of that magnitude, the owner needs to be on board."

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=730301
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: