Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant is only 1 game winning shot away from matching Michael Jordan

MJ stans- insecure old farts that are going to end up like jlauber

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant is only 1 game winning shot away from matching Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by matts290
    I should really change my avatar because people are always bringing up Tmac against me...listen, he was a big player in Houston when I first became a NBA fan and therefore is an icon to me, I don't think he is anywhere near close to the elite.
    And you still couldn't answer the friggin question

Real simple: Is Kobe better than T-Mac yes or no? "elite" can be anybody.

Add this one to your list Knoe Itawl:

Political Kobe trolls :These are the type that like to pretend to be a big fan of another player besides Kobe, but if you ask them if MJ was better than Kobe, for some strange reason "It's really too hard to tell who's better".

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by matts290
    Dead serious. Members like you that get high and mighty because you go around "burning" the Kobe homers with your super long posts are just as annoying as they are. You give reason for them to spew their illogical shit because all they have to say is "kobe da best" and then you waste 30 minutes of your time trying to prove them wrong.
    You make no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    MJ stans- insecure old farts that are going to end up like jlauber
    a stan talking about stans...
    you have found nothing else to exist here?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    And you still couldn't answer the friggin question

Real simple: Is Kobe better than T-Mac yes or no? "elite" can be anybody.

Add this one to your list Knoe Itawl:

Political Kobe trolls :These are the type that like to pretend to be a big fan of another player besides Kobe, but if you ask them if MJ was better than Kobe, for some strange reason "It's really too hard to tell who's better".
    Yes of course Kobe is better than Tmac. Kinda irrelevant to what I was saying.
    My point was trying to prove a "stan" is impossible. People that really think Kobe is truly the greatest player ever, are delusional and obviously 2 paragraphs of facts and percentages isn't going to change their mind. You are just feeding the troll while also wasting your time.

If you are accusing me of being a Political Kobe troll, then I must have not been clear...Kobe is no MJ, Michael was the better defender and better post-season player and overall more dominant.

Your list is missing the most recent game winners.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    Your list is missing the most recent game winners and the amount of attempts it took.
    FIXED.

And BTW, look at the date when the thread was started.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by M.Bustly15A5RU8
    I'd respect it more if this wasn't his competition:

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    That is what most of the teams looked like when Jordan was playing.

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

unbelievable

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Is that the Knicks, Wizards, Clippers, Grizzlies, or Raptors team that Kobe scored 50+ on

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by SkyR#1fanCapCou
    Is that the Knicks, Wizards, Clippers, Grizzlies, or Raptors team that Kobe scored 50+ on
    and teams who shut kobe down now like the celtics would not even win 10 games in the 90's

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

You know, they have this thing out now called You Tube that makes troll replies like this look extremely retarded. May work if you're trolling Wilt or Russell, but makes you look stupid when you try it with MJ.

Be happy, your God with the sweetest name you know won All Star MVP tonight. a new trinkit to add to his "U Mad" pic.

Im not going to engage in this troll argument you guys are having, but as that poster on the first page named da realist posted a good answer.