Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
    Not airballing my layups anymore 7forever's Avatar

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Greer didn't stop but did apply pressure to the brakes as is proven by looking at Gerda's nice closeups of both brake lights in the Muchmore film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKqWozXc4KY

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

http://www.paulseaton.com/jfk/boh/pa...land_wound.htm

I will be responsible for telling the real truth, but my discovery of the rear gaping and exploding in Zapruder is something that Bob Harris and most jfk researchers will likely never acknowledge because they know where it leads. It leaves no doubt about the exit location and leads to a conclusion that they don't want. It's coming whether they like it or not. There may have been some missing temporal bone below and left of the right ear but not the right side of the head. Audrey Bell confirms this important fact.

His rear skull first gapes open, then skull detaches. In the loop you can see the lane through his open skull, then it blackens. That is followed by his skull open and closing yet again.

"-Although only in Trauma Room One for 3-5 minutes,[b] she did see the head wound. After asking Dr.
    Perry

A GREAT POST BY SOMEONE WHO SUPPORTS COMMON SENSE

The fairy tale we are dealing with is the WC Fairy Tale. Nix shows Greer crossing his arm over to the right side of his body at the moment of JFKs execution. At the very least this film should arouse even a slight, fleeting, tiny curiosity that perhaps, maybe, possibly, Greer should have been handcuffed at Parkland, tried before a jury with a competent prosecutor, and swung on a rope for murder after being found guilty. The case against Greer, as presented here is solid as granite rock. If the rock is too hard for some people than perhaps its time to hear the WC Fairy Tale again and hit the pillow again as reality is becoming too challenging. Its OK ....the government prefers you this way.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

wtf is this groundhog day am I stuck in it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4

Bob Harris accuses me of altering something without any proof because there isn't any. What I have shown is the back of the head was blown out at the exact frames that match the headshot in Zapruder and official reports, 312 and 313. This is 312 and 313 taken from Bob's video and it clearly shows the exit hole in 313. The gif files show the fake mist starting before the full red blob in between the frames which confirms the hole started before 313. The back of the head starts to break during that first part which also is confirmed by an old gif file made long ago by an unknown. I DID NOT BLEND ANYTHING, but possibly may have slowed it down, but maybe not because Bob's clip was already slowed down.

Last edited by 7forever; 05-24-2013 at 12:10 PM.

I suggest you give this a watch:

http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeye/epis...st-bullet.html

A pretty thorough debunking of all JFK conspiracy theories regarding multiple shooters, and a pretty thorough proof of how the single shooter story is probably the right one.

It is here as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fKlSOKgJCM

Might save you some time, 7Forever.

Jean Hill, the lady in red saw the driver shoot back.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
    Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
    Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
    Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
    Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
    Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
    Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - Yes; and as I came across the street--as I said---I never did see Mrs. Kennedy get up or anything, because when I ran across the street, the first motorcycle that was fight behind her nearly hit me turning around, because I looked up in his face and he was looking all around.
    Mr. SPECTER - You mean the policeman?
    Mrs. HILL - Yes; and I don't think he ever did see me. I Just looked at him and dodged then because I thought his wheel was going to hit me, and I don't think he ever did see me, and I ran across through there and started up the hill. When I looked down on the ground, I mean, as I was running up the hill to catch that man, I looked down and saw some red stuff and I thought, "Oh, they got him, he's bleeding," and this is embarrassing, but it turned out to be Koolade or some sort of red drink.
    Mr. SPECTER - You thought they had gotten the man who was running away?
    Mrs. HILL - Yes.
    Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?
    Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back
    ."
    Mr. SPECTER - Can you describe what that man looked like?
    Mrs. HILL - He wasn't
    Mr. SPECTER - How tall was he?
    Mrs. HILL - He wasn't very tall.
    Mr. SPECTER - Was he more than 5 feet tall, or can you give me any meaningful description of him?
    Mrs. HILL - Well, yes; but I don't want to.
    Mr. SPECTER - Why is that?

Mrs. HILL - Well, because I had told several people and I also said it that day down there and the person that I described, and I am fully aware that his whereabouts have been known at all times, and that it seems that I am merely using a figure and converting it to my story, but the person that I saw looked a lot like---I would say the general build as I would think Jack Ruby would from that position. But I have talked with the FBI about this and I told them I realized that his whereabouts had been covered at all times and of course I didn't---at that time I didn't realize that the shots were coming from the building. I frankly thought they were coming from the knoll.
    Mr. SPECTER - Why did you think they were coming from the knoll?
    Mrs. HILL - That was just my idea where they were coming from.

Mrs. HILL - Not any different from any of them. I thought it was just people shooting from the knoll---I did think there was more than one person shooting.
    Mr. SPECTER - You did think there was more than one person shooting?
    Mrs. HILL - Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER - What made you think that?
    Mrs. HILL - The way the 'gun report sounded and the difference in the way they were fired-the timing

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
    Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
    Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
    Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.

Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
    Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
    Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
    Mrs. HILL - Yes.
    Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
    Mrs. HILL - That's right
    Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
    Mrs. HILL - No.

FRAME 310 OF ZAPRUDER. Jean Hill was looking directly at the limo just before Greer shot the President, while he brought the car to a near stop. That's really what her testimony focuses on, the fatal shot, and any more just prior or after that.

Default Re: The driver killed Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees
    That certainly appears to be the reflection off the man's hair in the passenger seat. The driver would obviously be looking back there to see what was going on.
    Put on your glass slippers and chant this 10 times:

The government would never lie to you.