Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-11-2006, 03:26 AM   #31
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Crisoner, jan, myself, you, who else? Definately lots of new faces, which isnt a bad thing, but I'd love to see the old guys stay too. Aabs, you've been called out, we want you to bring the good old FAM back!

does anyone know where crisnoer is. what about o shadow. i kno jan posts in the NBA forum.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:07 PM   #32
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

why I cant be the Mod to this forum...honestly I am on here from morning till night...8am to 10pm...seriously no kidding...if you guys want I can......I work in software so all day I am on my computer and this website....
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 04:45 PM   #33
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
why I cant be the Mod to this forum...honestly I am on here from morning till night...8am to 10pm...seriously no kidding...if you guys want I can......I work in software so all day I am on my computer and this website....

But u only have 132 posts

Pay ur dues ur still a rookie
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 06:12 PM   #34
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Nobody here makes the decision man. If you would like, e-mail your name, your www.insidehoops.com username, and one or two sentences as to why you should get the job to Jeff Lenchiner, the editor and owner of www.insidehoops.com at editor@insidehoops.com.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:27 AM   #35
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well any year now and hotsizzle will become mod...lol

yes i felt like digging this up. hotsizzle for mod
Old 09-19-2006, 02:46 AM   #36
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

thanks bro. jeff said mods are coming soon. i look forward in leading and enhancing this forum into the 06-07 season...IF I get the role..
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 03:56 PM   #37
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

I don't like hotsizzle, and some time don't agree with him. Me and him went at it, over a thread I did about the Kings vrs. Monarch. I did in fun and took his first post personally. But that doesn't mean I don't respect him. After that I started digging in his posts. And found he was one of the best here.
So with that said, hotsizzle for mod!!!! I do agree. But I'm a newbie I only been here for 2weeks. And haven't read everyone post like lakersfreak. He is good too.
But like I said I'm new here but been a Laker's fan since Magic Johnson last all-star game and that was the first game I ever saw. Since then I can't get enough of Basketball and being a Laker's fan, Chick Hearn got me addicted to this game.

Last edited by mariodeathgrip : 09-19-2006 at 04:04 PM.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 04:15 PM   #38
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
I don't like hotsizzle, and some time don't agree with him. Me and him went at it, over a thread I did about the Kings vrs. Monarch. I did in fun and took his first post personally. But that doesn't mean I don't respect him. After that I started digging in his posts. And found he was one of the best here.
So with that said, hotsizzle for mod!!!! I do agree. But I'm a newbie I only been here for 2weeks. And haven't read everyone post like lakersfreak. He is good too.
But like I said I'm new here but been a Laker's fan since Magic Johnson last all-star game and that was the first game I ever saw. Since then I can't get enough of Basketball and being a Laker's fan, Chick Hearn got me addicted to this game.

R.I.P. CHick Hearn
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: