Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-02-2007, 04:35 PM   #31
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: If an old white man had a young black girl by a chain..

what's the name of the movie?
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:46 PM   #32
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

what gets me is that the last movie from Christina Ricci I saw was as a sweet little girl living with an inept father in a gigantic house and falling in love with a damn ghost.

now she is a whore.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:47 PM   #33
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I cant believe they would make a movie with a black guy walking around holding a chain connected to a white women

With all the torment white people have had to suffer in the past this is such a slap in the face

Sam Jackson=Racist

statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:06 PM   #34
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Sean77 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
ha, they couldnt make a movie like that. but dont act like its a strict black and white thing. they made passion of the christ, but they wouldnt make a movie about mohammud and the crusades, either.

They did make movies about Crusade, Kingdom of Heaven was the latest one(it was actually a decent movie, it had massive amounts of documentary showed how the Templar Knights, who were the equivalent to Special Forces and answered to the Pope, had a very sinister and different agenda than the king of Jerusalem did. It also gave good light to how the Crusades were more about land and power than actual spreading of Christian faith). And Mohammad was dead by the time of the Crusades, the headliner during those times was Saladin.
Sean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:10 PM   #35
Cameron James
Banned

Cameron James has an OK reputation so far

i can't wait until the day aliens arrive here so all these black white skin color jesus god complex bullsh!t can be ended.
Cameron James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:10 PM   #36
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
what's the name of the movie?

Black Snake Moan...I don't even want to know what the title's suggesting.

I think this is one of those movies where they're being vague about the plot for a reason, and once you watch you'll be like, "Oh, okay, now I can see why an old black man would chain a white girl to his house..."
Old 03-02-2007, 05:12 PM   #37
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron James
i can't wait until the day aliens arrive here so all these black white skin color jesus god complex bullsh!t can be ended.

Interesting name there....
Old 03-02-2007, 05:18 PM   #38
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron James

judging the degree of hatred there is in our world (not just America, but in the world) I am sure introducing aliens would only make the problem worse.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:38 PM   #39
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

i mean, would the Christians ever truly get along with the Muslims?

if aliens came and wanted to give us super light speed travel and usher in an era of peace... would the Msulims and Christians really shake hands and share the Holy Land?

would Asians finally be viewed as equal citizens rather than as sex kittens (females) or evil gangsters (males)?

would inner city African Americans get a good education and ALL of them (key word: ALL) have an opportunity to go to college?

as long as there is inequality, there will never be peace.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:10 PM   #40
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
i mean, would the Christians ever truly get along with the Muslims?

if aliens came and wanted to give us super light speed travel and usher in an era of peace... would the Msulims and Christians really shake hands and share the Holy Land?

would Asians finally be viewed as equal citizens rather than as sex kittens (females) or evil gangsters (males)?

would inner city African Americans get a good education and ALL of them (key word: ALL) have an opportunity to go to college?

as long as there is inequality, there will never be peace.

, wtf are you talking about?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:11 PM   #41
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

VC what does super light speed travel have to do with your point or world peace?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:26 PM   #42
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
VC what does super light speed travel have to do with your point or world peace?

idk. I saw a Star Trek movie in 1997 when the Starship Enterprise went back in time after the Third World War and were trying to stop some bionic cyborgs from destroying a Earth based spacecraft which could go to super duper light speed which attracted the attention of peaceful aliens, and then they decided to share technology and peace ruled.

based on what Cameron James said about aliens coming to unite the world, I had to comment.

unless he means Independence Day style and the Aliens want to kill us. maybe then it would work.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:28 PM   #43
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:21 PM   #44
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
LMFAO @ White People. I knew this movie would strike a nerve. Plus, old white men have already chained black women, and that was not a movie. Anyways, if you didn't know, Sam Jackson actually has good intentions for her. He is trying to save her, which is why he chained her. I don't want to spoil it, but Sam Jackson is playing a "good guy".

It's just a damn movie. I don't understand how some people can get worked over for something that is fictional.

im white and i didnt have any problems with what i have heard of the movie
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:45 AM   #45
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
for an entire movie, imagine the hate it would receive

congratulations, you caught the least subtle motiff in the entire movie.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: