Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-14-2007, 02:40 AM   #46
the Papak
Can barely lace up my sneakers

the Papak has decent reputation
Default Re: why are the cavs so good without lebron?

Serbia = 5 time basketball world champion, more than any other country. but why would i expect you to know anything about basketball..
the Papak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:41 AM   #47
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter

Sword.Dragons has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Papak
user name containing "dragon" - check
naming football soccer - check

you asian **** i knew it

if you got problems with me say it but dont ****ing diss my homeland

You dont even appreciate your home land you knobstick, no I'm not asian, think really hard, I'm sure a might 'serb' like you could figure this out, but your brain to some actual use.

Its Australia 'mate', its called soccer here, you live in Australia, so its called soccer, when you go back to Serbia you call it whatever you want.
Sword.Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:00 AM   #48
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter

Quote:
its football enuff said.

go look through some stats on nba.com
ever touched a basketball in your life?

keep it topic related and constructive
******s dick **** *** ***** tit testing

Lol, have you?
I played for a state team, what have you done? wheres your football gotten you? Everyone knows 5points on 30% shooting = not a good player, no matter what else you do.

Last edited by Sword.Dragons : 03-14-2007 at 03:03 AM.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:17 AM   #49
the Papak
Can barely lace up my sneakers

the Papak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword.Dragons
Lol, have you?
I played for a state team, what have you done? wheres your football gotten you?
i played basketball and voleyball for highschool
i played football and still do when i have time
i train kickboxing at the moment but dont have much time since starting uni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword.Dragons
Everyone knows 5points on 30% shooting = not a good player, no matter what else you do.
yes.. and thats why bruce bowen was starting on a championship team..
man, you have probably never even seen Sasha play, i know this coz in australia you can watch 2 matches a week if you got espn. unless you watch them over the internet .
in those 5pt 30% matches he was takin 7-8 shots on average, he still played around 35 min. so how do you explain that? you know better than the coach? hes defense is good, but you wouldnt know that since you havent seen him guard T-mac. in the few games cavs were playing without lebron he was killing, lakers fans would know. so please dont assume **** on stats alone because it just plain ****ing retarded.

you being a magic fan should know, just look at darkos stats. they are ****. but you know he is better than that.
the Papak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:27 AM   #50
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter

Quote:
i played basketball and voleyball for highschool
i played football and still do when i have time
i train kickboxing at the moment but dont have much time since starting uni
Oh so you're goin to Uni and still abusing kids, and losing it seems to me who are younger than you, wow you must be proud of yourself

Quote:
yes.. and thats why bruce bowen was starting on a championship team..
man, you have probably never even seen Sasha play, i know this coz in australia you can watch 2 matches a week if you got espn. unless you watch them over the internet .
in those 5pt 30% matches he was takin 7-8 shots on average, he still played around 35 min. so how do you explain that? you know better than the coach? hes defense is good, but you wouldnt know that since you havent seen him guard T-mac. in the few games cavs were playing without lebron he was killing, lakers fans would know. so please dont assume **** on stats alone because it just plain ****ing retarded.

you being a magic fan should know, just look at darkos stats. they are ****. but you know he is better than that.

Ok, so in the game vs the rockets, McGrady had 25 points on some pretty bad shooting, (10-32), but played 39mins, whilst Pavlovic only 25mins, thats almost 15mins more so theres no chance Pavlovic could have been guarding him the whole time.

Secondly, Pavolvic was non-existant on offense, shooting 1-8 and not doing much more and was eventually replaced for the last 23mins or so by Eric Snow, and please dont bring the stats crap into this bcoz yes i did watch that game and no he didn't do anything offensivly.

And you're wrong about the minutes, and this is a statistical category, he has played 28.8mins per game in the last 10 games.

Thirdly, Lets do a raise of hands kind of thing here

WHO THINKS THAT IF BOWEN AND PAVLOVIC SWITCHED THAT THE SPURS WOULD BE THE SAME TEAM AS THEY ARE NOW?
Old 03-14-2007, 03:30 AM   #51
Force
National High School Star

Force has decent reputationForce has decent reputation

Quote:
Serbia = 5 time basketball world champion, more than any other country. but why would i expect you to know anything about basketball..

LOL!!

This post is legendary.
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:31 AM   #52
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

wow, when is this going to end?
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:33 AM   #53
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter

Quote:

its Yugoslavia = 5 time world basketball champions

and think about that question, how would you, a Yugoslavian i presume bcoz you were born before the wars, know more than another Yugoslavian?
Old 03-14-2007, 03:48 AM   #54
bail
Serious playground baller

bail has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Because Ira Newble is a ninja.

Ninjas have game.

was that intentional?
bail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:56 AM   #55
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This thread is retarded. Papek obviously just learned some american cuss words.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:37 AM   #56
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

all the players step thier games up instead of just watching lebron take it to the whole....pretty much the allen iverson situation in philly only lebrons a better player.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:45 AM   #57
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonterry
i think Cannonball, Matius et al are actually pissed that the cavs won this game. they would have prefered lebron to have had 45 points and miss 2 free throws at the end and have the cavs lose than for the cavs to blow a team out without their hero

Wow. This thread is really special. First you do exactly what BigTicket predicted some idiot would do:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=33578&page=3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Wonder how long it will be before the Lebron ****** show up, shouldn't be long the way this game is going.

Then you start talking about me when I'm not around, making a stupid statement at that. Not only are you a retarded fanboy, but you're a h-a-t-e-r and a coward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonterry
i think Cannonball, Matius et al are actually pissed that the cavs won this game. they would have prefered lebron to have had 45 points and miss 2 free throws at the end and have the cavs lose than for the cavs to blow a team out without their hero

First off, I've said this before. I'm not even a Lebron fan. Dork.

Second, why the hell would I be unhappy because the Cavs won? Are you retarded by chance?

The game certainly wasn't exciting, but at least it still keeps us in the conference race.

And the answer to your question moron is simple. Lebron has missed 11 games in 4 years.

11 games!

A team is always going to step it up a notch when their superstar is gone, and they usually surprise their opponents who think "Oh the Cavs will be a pushover now, no Lebron".

And it usually works over a short period of time.

Lebron's only missed 3.4% of the games for his career you stupid coward.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:45 AM   #58
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
lol. "cuss words" mother****er

papak was just being a troll, relax ****

i wasnt being serious

Apologize *****...or you will be banned.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:03 AM   #59
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Lol people want LeBron to fail so bad. Which means he is the best.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: