Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rubio Doesn't Want To Go To Memphis or OKC?

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator

You have the nerve to discuss anyone being ignorant but pride yourself as a Clippers fan.

Russell Wesbtrook is a bust!

Blake Won't go #1!

Ty Hansbrough being a top 5 pick!

Brumbaugh Being a 8X All-Star

Banned

@ you digging.

Thats when I know its time to lay off piledriving you on your head with ownage, keep them coming, you only make yourself look more pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    @ you digging.

Thats when I know its time to lay off piledriving you on your head with ownage, keep them coming, you only make yourself look more pathetic.
    All are on the first couple of pages on the draft forum.

Just accept the fact that you are an huge dumbass.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    All are on the first couple of pages on the draft forum.

Just accept the fact that you are an huge dumbass.
    All you looked up to post like it doesn't make you look pathetic & hurt.

If I even knew of any of your relevant posts, other than irrelevant garbage repeated 9000 times, I still wouldnt give you the credit of digging to find it.

lol almost goat post, just lacking the lottery rigged for NY nonsense.

Good High School Starter

What's going to be a huge factor in determining whether or not Ricky comes over is if his team DKV Joventud is selected for the Euroleague next year.

I'm not really sure how it works, and on what basis are teams selected but I do know that only 4 teams from the ACB make it to the Euroleague each year and right now DKV is playing Real Madrid on Saturday to see which team makes the semifinals in the ACB playoffs.

Maybe someone can come on here and explain the process of Euroleague team selection.

shhhhhhh

alot of people acting like playing in the NBA is a privledge.. it's not it's a job just like any other...
    some kids come out of law school with firms beating down their door some have to spend a few years working at the free law clinic before they get the big checks...

good players ultimately do more for the team then the team does for them... if you have the cache, other options or the talent is there and you can flex those "i'm not gonna play there" muscles, then go for it...

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    lol almost goat post, just lacking the lottery rigged for NY nonsense.

Rubio is the man and has the league by the balls on this one.

OKC, Memphis or Spain?!

I'm taking spain over those other two ****ing rat nests... especially if moving to one of those rat nests costs me a couple mill out of my pocket.

I really hate it when players do this. They ***** and moan saying they don't play at a certain place, and if they don't get what they want, they just won't play. What ****ty attitude. It's like these kids are still stuck in High School.

News flash Rubio, this isn't High School. This is the NBA. I know you just graduated High School and you aren't even considered an adult yet, but welcome to the real world buddy. Don't start out what could be a great career with a ****ty attitude. Who the **** do you think you are? You're just a kid. So shut the **** up, sit the **** down and play some ****ing basketball.

Welcome to the grown up world kid. Rubio is going to get slapped in the face by reality when he starts playing in the NBA.
    Last edited by JustinJDW; 05-21-2009 at 06:51 PM.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Sinox's Avatar

Unless you meant what those two have in common with a banana. Well, Yi's the same color as a banana jp jp[/QUOTE]

I am chinese but that doesn't me bother me that much.
    What bothers me is that asian people are genetically inferior compared to others in basketball.
    Maybe in bed as well.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinox
    Unless you meant what those two have in common with a banana. Well, Yi's the same color as a banana jp jp

I am chinese but that doesn't me bother me that much.
    What bothers me is that asian people are genetically inferior compared to others in basketball.
    Maybe in bed as well
    Someone here has a case of low self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW
    I really hate it when players do this. They ***** and moan saying they don't play at a certain place, and if they don't get what they want, they just won't play. What ****ty attitude. It's like these kids are still stuck in High School.

News flash Rubio, this isn't High School. This is the NBA. I know you just graduated High School and you aren't even considered an adult yet, but welcome to the real world buddy. Don't start out what could be a great career with a ****ty attitude. Who the **** do you think you are? You're just a kid. So shut the **** up, sit the **** down and play some ****ing basketball.

Welcome to the grown up world kid. Rubio is going to get slapped in the face by reality when he starts playing in the NBA.
    In the "real world" people exercise their clout to go where they want all the time. Combine this with the fact that he needs to pay to come to the league, and in Memphis or OKC the advertisting offers just won't be there, why not use what leverage you have?

I understand people not liking this. I don't understand people talking like this is some horrific act, when they probably would do it themselves in their every day life and not even blink.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW

You are a moron.

This isn't some random 18 year old, he's a coveted professional ball player who is playing for another league.

If you are a green kid looking to enter your chosen profession, you will take the first job that's offered. It's not the same as a company seeking their competitor's established asset who already is employed, experienced, and is in the situation to choose which situation is best for him.

He is using the leverage he has because he doesn't need the NBA. That's the truth. He could spend his entire career overseas and be just fine.

i don't think okc or memphis would draft him and keep him anyways. i like westbrook with that team more than rubio cuz of his defense and memphis already has three guys who can handle the ball on the perimeter with conley, mayo, and gay. they need a big.

1. la-griffin
    2. memphis-thabeet
    3. okc-harden or hill
    4. sac-rubio