Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

Bryant groupies are the most pathetic, obsessed fans in professional sports (football, baseball etc). Its used to be Mcgrady who drew their ire, then Lebron, now its Wade since he won a title/Finals MVP. Whoever poses a threat to Bryant they will spit venom at.

Local High School Star DreamRockets's Avatar

yeah, it's pathetic, and they dare to say wade needs to prove himself better than kobe ! as if winning a ring with a bunch of old geezers plus shaq scoring 14 points per game (who is an old geezer himself) wasn't enough proof

Quote Originally Posted by AKA AAP
    You do realize Kobe has led the league this century in phantom calls, right? No close second, but Laker Shaq was easily second...

There was only ONE bad call that favored Wade in the entire playofs. And that was the forearm on dirk. That's it.
    Ask TMac what he thinks.

tmac was a watcher giving his opinion in that interview, no different from all the stupid wade haters in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamRockets
    tmac was a watcher giving his opinion in that interview, no different from all the stupid wade haters in this forum.
    Glad to know that you understand the game better the TMac. It is interesting that TMac groupies have now shifted allegiance over to D-Whistle, while Kobe Groupies are still standing by their man. With all of the ridiculous name calling and hair pulling, it is like a chick fight.

im not changing my loyalty to anybody, tmac is in my team so i prefer him over wade, but if he is gonna come up with some horse sheit conspiracy theories i don't have to agree with him.

and why can't i understand what is a foul and what is not a foul better than tmac ? him being a player has nothing to do with that, any fan who has been watching the nba for a long time (not casual fans, REAL fans) can understand the game as much as mcgrady does, is not like this is bill russell or some basketball schollar speaking here.

im not changing my loyalty to anybody, tmac is in my team so i prefer him over wade, but if he is gonna come up with some horse sheit conspiracy theories i don't have to agree with him.

and why can't i understand what is a foul and what is not a foul better than tmac ? him being a player has nothing to do with that, any fan who has been watching the nba for a long time (not casual fans, REAL fans) can understand the game as much as mcgrady does, is not like this is bill russell or some basketball schollar speaking here.
    Yep, keep thinking that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heretik32
    So you guys compare a player who's slowly but surely moving his game away from the basket to a daredevil slasher wo makes his living inside an moan about the fact the former shoots a whooping 2 free throw attempts less per game?

Issues.
    Answer this, you pathetic groupies.

Glad you guys are showing the world what you're made of though. So people can see exactly how ****ed up you guys are.

Quote Originally Posted by vert48
    Yep, keep thinking that.

thank you, i will !! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    Answer this, you pathetic groupies.

Glad you guys are showing the world what you're made of though. So people can see exactly how ****ed up you guys are.
    Knoe, did you watch the Heat/Laker game last night?

yeah, and kobe didn't deserve more calls than the ones he got, and wade didn't deserve less calls than the ones he got, kobe should kiss cook's ass for winning him that game, wade owned him once again.

redd (once), wade (twice), arenas (big time)

thats the official list of kobe owners for this season.

Quote Originally Posted by vert48
    Knoe, did you watch the Heat/Laker game last night?
    Yeah, I did and it hardly warrants the bytching from the groupies (as usual).

Kobe fans and bitter Dallas fans have basically engaged in a campaign to discredit Wade's whole career as if he's never done anything significant on the court. I've NEVER lowered myself to that level when it comes to Bryant.

Groupies act like Wade is averaging like 10 more fts per game than the next person and it's close. PLUS he attacks the basket more than any other player in the league.

This is all garbage and just another example of why Bryant fanatics are the worst people in all of sports.

yeah, and kobe didn't deserve more calls than the ones he got, and wade didn't deserve less calls than the ones he got, kobe should kiss cook's ass for winning him that game, wade owned him once again.

redd (once), wade (twice), arenas (big time)

thats the official list of kobe owners for this season.
    Wade did not own Kobe last night. The Lakers won the game and Wade's extra points came at the line. Their other stats were very similar. Wade played better in the 1st, Kobe played better in the 4th. Who do you think was happier with their performance, their team's performance, and the outcome last night? Oh, I forgot, they are only players, so they do not know the game like you do.

Myrrh

I dislike groupies and haters of all kinds, sizes and convictions, but I have to agree with Knoe: Kobe seems to attract a certain kind of over-the-top, no-holds-barred-no-arguments-allowed supergroupie.

I'm slowly beginning to respect Kobe's game, but those people still are still souring the grapes for me.

i guess what an nba schollar who has lead his team to the playoffs every year of his career and has won multiple championships like mcgrady says should be considered as fact

of course the lakers were happy, they won, i give a lot of credit to brian cook for being the player of the game, as for kobe, 25 points on 24 shots doesn't impress me, sorry, he should be kissing cook's ass, the same way he was kissing shaq's when he rode his coat-tails to 3 championships.