Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 01-31-2008, 12:43 AM   #16
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Default Re: Hell Yes!!!! I Am Going To The Texas A&m Vs. Texas Game On Wednesday

hey did you hear about the new horns down hand gesture?

its so cool and hip, everybodys doing it!
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:19 AM   #17
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Default Re: Hell Yes!!!! I Am Going To The Texas A&m Vs. Texas Game On Wednesday

Raped.

Dismantled.

Demolished.

Crapped on.

Absolutely Destroyed.

Devastated.

All words that describe the Texas Longhorns are feeling right now after being exposed for how much of a joke they are.

When Kirk hit the first three of the game, I knew it was over. That Texas team is a bunch of dirty little b!tches. Two fouled out players, one tech and one flagrant foul + ejection. What? Texas A&M a little too agressive for you guys. I believe so.

Get some guys down low and you might have somewhat of a chance instead of a skinny ass white boy taking threes from the outside. Although he did make two in a row we came right back and shoved it down their throats.

Kirk practically locked down on Augustin the whole night denying him the ball and make him take hard shots.

Also, where were the Texas fans? There were more BAYLOR fans at the baylor game than Texas fans at the Texas game. How SAD is that.

And that last yell was awesome. "Watermelon, Watermelon, Watermelon rind; look at the scoreboard and see whose behind. t.u.! t.u.! t.u.!"

Complete and utter domination.

Horns sawed off for the SECOND time this school year.

Man, Texas's ******* must be 10 feet in diameter.

Last edited by Hawker : 01-31-2008 at 01:25 AM.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:21 AM   #18
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns4Life
Hawker is going to be the new OU crying kid after this game. Augustin is going to do you guys dirty tonight.

Augustin went 6-18 from the field and 2-9 from the 3 pt line. Did us dirty right? You're right. Those misses were so disgusting that we had to clean them up with a beautiful three point shot, drive to the whole or a gravity-defying dunk.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:33 AM   #19
IlliniFan
NBA rookie of the year

@ Hawker going off on Texas.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:36 AM   #20
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

MSU basically softened them up for everyone else.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:49 AM   #21
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

which ****** is hawker
Old 01-31-2008, 01:54 AM   #22
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

I cant see the photo but based on the properties, it looks like you are making fun of our yell leaders.

Well, yell leaders are a lot better than cheerleaders. To cheerleaders, its a hobby and dont really care that much. Yell leaders actually care and keep the fans focused on the game. If something bad happens, instead of complaining they get us back into the game and get us yelling again.

Yall lost. Take it like a man.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:58 AM   #23
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

GOOOD **** A&M!!!!!

too bad my coogs got spanked
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:01 AM   #24
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Damien James has disappeared as of late. Definately hurts any offensive sets.
Atchley has a sweet touch but your right, when matched against Davis, Jordan, Jones, its not even fair.

aggy, when their shots fall(which seemingly is always against the Horns), they look like a freaking final four team. but then go on and lose against Baylor, and Tech.

Who knows, granted I dont think aggy is a 20 point better team then Texas is, theyre just a match up problem with their size, mix in Dj Augustin having a crapola of a game and the Horns are very, very vulnerable for a loss.

BTW, aggy chants are kinda funny. Especially when the Horns are shooting ft's. The one when you guys are super quiet, then right hwen they shoot you flail your arms in the air and scream, gotta be damn near impossible to make.

Everyone in the Horns chat i was in was like....."wtf"
Old 01-31-2008, 02:11 AM   #25
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
Damien James has disappeared as of late. Definately hurts any offensive sets.
Atchley has a sweet touch but your right, when matched against Davis, Jordan, Jones, its not even fair.

aggy, when their shots fall(which seemingly is always against the Horns), they look like a freaking final four team. but then go on and lose against Baylor, and Tech.

Who knows, granted I dont think aggy is a 20 point better team then Texas is, theyre just a match up problem with their size, mix in Dj Augustin having a crapola of a game and the Horns are very, very vulnerable for a loss.

BTW, aggy chants are kinda funny. Especially when the Horns are shooting ft's. The one when you guys are super quiet, then right hwen they shoot you flail your arms in the air and scream, gotta be damn near impossible to make.

Everyone in the Horns chat i was in was like....."wtf"

Ok....?

The Horns say "wtf" to everything we do. We dont care.

Atchley was just getting dominated downlow. We gave it to Jones 3 times downlow and it was obvious he was going to have problems. He couldnt do anything to stop him. He was taken out VERY quickly.

Last edited by Hawker : 01-31-2008 at 02:20 AM.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:20 AM   #26
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

with that said, **** aggy
Old 01-31-2008, 02:26 AM   #27
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
with that said, **** aggy

Take your loss like a man. Yall say we have bad sportsmanship.

Whenever we beat yall, you resort to making fun of our yells, yell leaders and traditions. Just stop, it's sad.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:52 AM   #28
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Raped.

Dismantled.

Demolished.

Crapped on.

Absolutely Destroyed.

Devastated.

All words that describe the Texas Longhorns are feeling right now after being exposed for how much of a joke they are.

When Kirk hit the first three of the game, I knew it was over. That Texas team is a bunch of dirty little b!tches. Two fouled out players, one tech and one flagrant foul + ejection. What? Texas A&M a little too agressive for you guys. I believe so.

Get some guys down low and you might have somewhat of a chance instead of a skinny ass white boy taking threes from the outside. Although he did make two in a row we came right back and shoved it down their throats.

Kirk practically locked down on Augustin the whole night denying him the ball and make him take hard shots.

Also, where were the Texas fans? There were more BAYLOR fans at the baylor game than Texas fans at the Texas game. How SAD is that.

And that last yell was awesome. "Watermelon, Watermelon, Watermelon rind; look at the scoreboard and see whose behind. t.u.! t.u.! t.u.!"

Complete and utter domination.

Horns sawed off for the SECOND time this school year.

Man, Texas's ******* must be 10 feet in diameter.

No one was rotating on the zone defense, and Barnes never switched it up. Everyone was coming around too slow on defense. On offense the zone kept Augustin out but no one else took advantage of the open holes so Augustin would just get sucked into the black hole.

Lol at calling us dirty though, your boy did drop a bow on Wangmene and he just flailed back at him. That elbow that was dropped on him could have easily have been prevented but your boy still felt the need to catch him on the back of the dome. GIG EM=cheap shots?

Atchley is a *****, I know. I even have had him in a group of mine in class before. But dude is out of his element here because he is tall and people expect him to bang down low but he is your prototypical white finesse player. No point in trying to make fun of him for not taking it inside, thats not part of his game. Thats like calling Mugsy Bogues a pu$$y because he couldn't dunk.
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:53 AM   #29
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Take your loss like a man. Yall say we have bad sportsmanship.

Whenever we beat yall, you resort to making fun of our yells, yell leaders and traditions. Just stop, it's sad.

Bad sportsmanship? You are the only school in the nation with a general school song dedicated to another school(us). Please, you know that trump card is always there, don't try to talk about ***** envy or bad sportsmanship if you have any affiliation to A&M.
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:56 AM   #30
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns4Life
Bad sportsmanship? You are the only school in the nation with a general school song dedicated to another school(us). Please, you know that trump card is always there, don't try to talk about ***** envy or bad sportsmanship if you have any affiliation to A&M.

Very sad. Take your loss like a man and quit being a vagina.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: