Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 01-31-2008, 03:00 AM   #31
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Default Re: Hell Yes!!!! I Am Going To The Texas A&m Vs. Texas Game On Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns4Life
No one was rotating on the zone defense, and Barnes never switched it up. Everyone was coming around too slow on defense. On offense the zone kept Augustin out but no one else took advantage of the open holes so Augustin would just get sucked into the black hole.

Lol at calling us dirty though, your boy did drop a bow on Wangmene and he just flailed back at him. That elbow that was dropped on him could have easily have been prevented but your boy still felt the need to catch him on the back of the dome. GIG EM=cheap shots?

Atchley is a *****, I know. I even have had him in a group of mine in class before. But dude is out of his element here because he is tall and people expect him to bang down low but he is your prototypical white finesse player. No point in trying to make fun of him for not taking it inside, thats not part of his game. Thats like calling Mugsy Bogues a pu$$y because he couldn't dunk.

Dude's a PF and is expected to play defense like one.

He didnt and got hammered. The only one standing a chance was Dexter and he fouled out.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:05 AM   #32
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Default Re: Hell Yes!!!! I Am Going To The Texas A&m Vs. Texas Game On Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Take your loss like a man. Yall say we have bad sportsmanship.

Whenever we beat yall, you resort to making fun of our yells, yell leaders and traditions. Just stop, it's sad.
actually, if you look at it from the other side of the fence, seeing a yell leader is just like any other male cheerleader so theyre goign to get the gay card pulled on them.

and when you see ***** ass Byran (lol) Davis flashing the horns down sign like he invented it or some reason in the middle of a freaking game, itll kinda rub you the wrong way, especially when things arent going your way and youre getting pummeled. Other then that, great sportsmanship on your side aggy, youve always been known for it.
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:01 AM   #33
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
actually, if you look at it from the other side of the fence, seeing a yell leader is just like any other male cheerleader so theyre goign to get the gay card pulled on them.

and when you see ***** ass Byran (lol) Davis flashing the horns down sign like he invented it or some reason in the middle of a freaking game, itll kinda rub you the wrong way, especially when things arent going your way and youre getting pummeled. Other then that, great sportsmanship on your side aggy, youve always been known for it.

Bryan Davis is a stud. He can do what he wants. He earned the right to do the upside down horns sign after severely raping you guys. That's why it's a rivalry.

Maybe outside of aTm a yell leader will look like a male "cheerleader" but they arent dont use pom-poms, dont do acrobatics, and dont dance.

A few of them are *********s but I still believe that yell leaders are better than cheer leaders and better "fan leaders." They are better at keeping the fans focused on the game.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:39 PM   #34
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

All insults aside, I am looking forward to the next A&M vs. Texas game on February 18th, a day after my birthday.

Hopefully it wont just be another split like it has been the past two years. The aggies need to win it again.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:51 PM   #35
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

Quote:
Very sad. Take your loss like a man and quit being a vagina.

Enjoyed the thread until this post.

If I'm not mistaken Hawker, it should be just about illegal for you to call anyone a vajayjay after taking one glance at you, and your soft personality.

Stick to the "academically inferior" insults, that's about the only thing you have on anybody.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:26 AM   #36
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith
Enjoyed the thread until this post.

If I'm not mistaken Hawker, it should be just about illegal for you to call anyone a vajayjay after taking one glance at you, and your soft personality.

Stick to the "academically inferior" insults, that's about the only thing you have on anybody.

Get off my nuts please.

I appreciate it.

Didnt know you knew me on a personal level either.

I dont give a fit when my sports team loses like suns4life does. When his team gets absolutely wrecked, he proceeds to make fun of the school for its traditions etc. He is just acting like a big baby. He pretty much equates to the hardcore aggies in the corps who hate everything non-aTm.

Last edited by Hawker : 02-01-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:01 AM   #37
VCMVP1551
NBA rookie of the year

Hawker what do you think of DeAndre Jordan? I hear him called the next Dwight Howard but he is so raw he needs a few more years in college IMO. He seems to have great physical gifts but little basketball skill right now but you would know better than me since I have only seen him 3-4 times this year. With that combination of size and athletisism with some work he should be a very good player one day but he really should stay in college for a few years.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:04 AM   #38
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
Hawker what do you think of DeAndre Jordan? I hear him called the next Dwight Howard but he is so raw he needs a few more years in college IMO. He seems to have great physical gifts but little basketball skill right now but you would know better than me since I have only seen him 3-4 times this year. With that combination of size and athletisism with some work he should be a very good player one day but he really should stay in college for a few years.

He's a super athlete and thats pretty much it and I agree he should stay in college. He needs to work on his range and decision making and keeping hold of the ball. The ball comes loose so much its ridiculous. He will be going up for a dunk and the ball will fly out of his hands.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:11 AM   #39
VCMVP1551
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
He's a super athlete and thats pretty much it and I agree he should stay in college. He needs to work on his range and decision making and keeping hold of the ball. The ball comes loose so much its ridiculous. He will be going up for a dunk and the ball will fly out of his hands.

He is a perfect example of why the new college rule is good. Too many teams draft on potential. He is often talked about as a lottery pick but that would be a mistake IMO. I think he may enter the draft though because of the success of raw players like Dwight Howard and projects like Andrew Bynum. Best case for him would to work with Hakeem Olajuwon who likes working with young big men. He has worked with Yao and Okafor but if a player with Deandre's athletisism/size learned some fundamentals and moves from Hakeem he could be a real force. However if he enters the NBA he will likely be on the bench for a few years. Plus it would be cool to watch him develop and grow over a few years in college.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #40
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Quote:
Get off my nuts please.

I appreciate it.

Didnt know you knew me on a personal level either.

I dont give a fit when my sports team loses like suns4life does. When his team gets absolutely wrecked, he proceeds to make fun of the school for its traditions etc. He is just acting like a big baby. He pretty much equates to the hardcore aggies in the corps who hate everything non-aTm.

You are the one coming with the insults, I just refuted them. Good one though, great reading comprehension you guys are learning up there.
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:37 PM   #41
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns4Life
You are the one coming with the insults, I just refuted them. Good one though, great reading comprehension you guys are learning up there.

Where am I coming with the insults again? I am just stating what happened at the game. You and mcfail came with the insults first.

"Hawker is going to be the new OU crying kid at the game."

"F aggy."

Then McFail proceed to use yell leaders as a way to try and help boost him up after that rape. Where did I make fun of Texas? Just broke down the game and how ****ty Texas did and how phenomenal A&M did.

Quit being a vagina and take your loss like a man.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:44 PM   #42
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Quote:
Where am I coming with the insults again? I am just stating what happened at the game. You and mcfail came with the insults first.

"Hawker is going to be the new OU crying kid at the game."

"F aggy."

Then McFail proceed to use yell leaders as a way to try and help boost him up after that rape. Where did I make fun of Texas? Just broke down the game and how ****ty Texas did and how phenomenal A&M did.

Quit being a vagina and take your loss like a man.

You called the Texas players dirty when your team instigated it with a cheap shot. You called Atchley a *****, you are insulting Texas fans about how they weren't at the game but you damn well know it was completely sold out. You even compared it to the Baylor game in which the tickets would be infinitely easier to get. You were bragging about the sweet cheer you guys had insulting our school and of course it was peppered with the ever clever "tu" insult. You also gave the patented "horns sawed off" too. Do I need to dig up anymore insults or will that suffice as evidence?
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: