Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 02-10-2008, 08:06 AM   #1
southflojags
Saw a basketball once

Default South Florida Lady Jaguars Looking for a few Good Players

Looking for a few good players for our 14u, 15u and 16u teams.
www.southfloridaladyjaguars.org

The South Florida Lady Jaguars are a non- profit 501(c)3 corporation based in South Florida. We currently have 6 girls basketball teams for players ages 8 thru 17. Our our teams compete locally and nationally in US Junior Olympics, AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) Adidas, Nike, USSSA (United States Specialty Sports Association) and other quality tournaments throughout the season.

The Lady Jaguars have also comprised two Elite Teams (15U & 16U) to compete in NCAA sanctioned college exposure events. These particular events allow college coaches (DI, DII, NAIA, and JUCO) significant time to evaluate girls competing in a basketball setting and possibly present the player with an opportunity to attend a university or college on scholarship. As an organization we realize that girls need to be successful not only on the court but in the classroom as well, thus defining the true meaning of student-athlete. Through a structured environment emphasis is placed on hard-work, dedication, leadership, responsibility, and character. The Lady Jaguars are looking forward to yet another exciting and rewarding season in 2008.

Contact Us

www.southfloridaladyjaguars.org
southflojags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:23 AM   #2
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: South Florida Lady Jaguars Looking for a few Good Players

I'm interested in playing but I'm a 21 year old male. Do you think you can help me? I've always wanted to be a lady Jaguar
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: