Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Explain To me How Carmelo is Better than LeBron *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Jose Calderon > Derrick Rose

get the **** out of here with that bullshit.

If lebron team was so awesome then why Mike Brown get fired, Shaq retired a year later, Mo Williams got traded, and Anthony Parker and the rest of the Cavs team finish with the worst record in the East?
    They also had alot of injuries and a new coach. The Mavs went 2-7 without Dirk would you they were a bad team?

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Go on youtube, and revisit the ESPN coverage following the consummation of the Carmelo Anthony trade. No one has hit more game winners in the entire league, and at a better percentage, than Carmelo Anthony since 2003. Why do you try and argue something thats fact? LeBron's not clutch, Melo is and LeBron isn't as versatile as a scorer as Melo is....both facts. Nobody is saying LeBron is the better overall player. Accept reality.
    I agree what's on bold.

Lets agree on this...both have their ups and downs but we all know that all of Lebron's fuck ups are always under a microscope
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 10-12-2011 at 05:11 PM.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

I accept that in bold.

Both have their ups and downs but i think Lebron's fuck ups are always under a microscope
    Thank you man I appreciate that. It shows you're an intelligent guy, and not like some of the other poster on this board who just try to create their own reality because they happen to like one player better than another.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by -Original-
    Melo can actually shoot.

/thread.
    lebron shot better than mello from mid range LOL

College star

Go on youtube, and revisit the ESPN coverage following the consummation of the Carmelo Anthony trade. No one has hit more game winners in the entire league, and at a better percentage, than Carmelo Anthony since 2003. Why do you try and argue something thats fact? LeBron's not clutch, Melo is and LeBron isn't as versatile as a scorer as Melo is....both facts. Nobody is saying LeBron is the better overall player. Accept reality.
    plz go on youtube and link me to more than 2 videos of melo being clutch in the PLAYOFFS , also link me to melos series where he has been remotely close to lebrons best series, oh wait u can't cuz none of that shit exists. quit watching skip brainless.

Thank you man I appreciate that. It shows you're an intelligent guy, and not like some of the other poster on this board who just try to create their own reality because they happen to like one player better than another.
    i appreciate it

can't wait to see Melo and Amare get their chemisty on point so we can see some Knicks and Bulls rivalries like from the 90's

lol i think its ****ed up that once the Bulls are able to get out of mediocreville, we have like lockout BS

LeBron's % was based on the op's warped perception of what "clutch" is. He defined it as 5 minutes to go in a close game or something along those lines.

Clutch in reality, and not in the op's convoluted, biased mind is last second shots that have a significant impact on the game whether it's sending it to overtime, or for the win. In real clutch situations like I described LeBron holds a 29% clip. That's what really matters, not this "5 minutes to go" bs. GAME...WINNING....SHOTS.

Oh and by the way, way to really split hairs because I was off by a few TENTHS of a percentage point which I referenced by memory from a post I read 2 days ago. Idiot
    Um no, I remember that thread, and LeBron's percentage was 34% on game winning shots, not 29%. The 30% was the league average. And you mentioned and repeated the 29% in the other thread despite it being 30% (so you knew what you were doing) and in here come and say below 29%. Not that it's even the real number, but saying something is below, when it's actually above is an indicator of bias.

But I'm the idiot

Banned

u gotta love Melo's 41% shooting in the playoffs.
    Gotta love Lebron taking the fourth quarter off in every single game of the 2011 finals.

Banned

Jose Calderon > Derrick Rose

get the **** out of here with that bullshit.

If lebron team was so awesome then why Mike Brown get fired, Shaq retired a year later, Mo Williams got traded, and Anthony Parker and the rest of the Cavs team finish with the worst record in the East?
    Mike Brown got fired because Lebron told the Cavs to fire him. Shaq retired a year later due to injury, which he didn't have in the playoffs for the Cavs. Mo Williams got traded because the Cavs went in to tank mode and Anthony Parker was the 5th best player on the team who suddenly had to play as a second option a year later so of course the Cavs failed.

STOP REWRITING HISTORY.

Before the playoffs started EVERYONE was calling the Cavs the most stacked and complete team in the league and EVERYONE had them coming out of the east.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

i appreciate it

can't wait to see Melo and Amare get their chemisty on point so we can see some Knicks and Bulls rivalries like from the 90's

lol i think its ****ed up that once the Bulls are able to get out of mediocreville, we have like lockout BS
    yeahh I still can't believe how you guys got Derrick Rose. 9th worst record and ended up with the #1 pick . If we get CP3 though it'll be like the 90's but reversed

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    um arent you supposed to say 'no homo'?
    The homophobia on this forum is ridiculous. Someone (won't be named but he's a well known user) pm'd me a couple of months ago after I said "that's cute" or something along those lines. He messaged me and asked "Your kidding right???", in which I responded no. It's funny how the people who are the most insecure about their own sexuality are the ones who are so quick to judge that of others. If you've ever taken a sexuality or sociology class you would learn that everyone is bisexual to a certain extent. It's not like a two-sided coin where you have to choose sides. The truth about sexuality is that it lies on a spectrum, and very few if any are all on one side or the other.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    lebron has the third highest scoring average in NBA history you idiot.
    yup because he statpad against weak teams. dirk and pierce arent one of the highest scorers. Does that mean dirk and pierce arent better scorers. How come they won while lebron cant?

yeahh I still can't believe how you guys got Derrick Rose. 9th worst record and ended up with the #1 pick . If we get CP3 though it'll be like the 90's but reversed
    We'll see about that

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lolokay
    lebron shot better than mello from mid range LOL
    because he shoots during 1st quarters where theres no defense yet. Tell me hows lebrons midrange in the finals

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    because he shoots during 1st quarters where theres no defense yet. Tell me hows lebrons midrange in the finals
    tell me hows melo's mid range in the finals......o wait.