Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-01-2006, 12:38 AM   #16
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I think this is Logical

We can S&T George and send Kwame Brown in a package to Get Zydrunas Ilgauskas.

Assuming Cleveland would accept this.

We get a Jump shooter (perfect for the Triangle) and also a better rebounder than Kwame and also blocks shots.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas also has many post moves to bring to the table.

Cleveland gets two aggressive Dunkers especially when they get Kwame some good shots. and Devean George is a jump shooter than can defend High quality guys like lebron's main competitor carmelo anthony.

The salaries match up pretty well but we also get a slight tax relief in this, assuming we would sign george for 2 or 3 million.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:47 AM   #17
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
We can S&T George and send Kwame Brown in a package to Get Zydrunas Ilgauskas.

Assuming Cleveland would accept this.

We get a Jump shooter (perfect for the Triangle) and also a better rebounder than Kwame and also blocks shots.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas also has many post moves to bring to the table.

Cleveland gets two aggressive Dunkers especially when they get Kwame some good shots. and Devean George is a jump shooter than can defend High quality guys like lebron's main competitor carmelo anthony.

The salaries match up pretty well but we also get a slight tax relief in this, assuming we would sign george for 2 or 3 million.

This deal is genius. I don't think the cavs would be willing to part w/ one of their veteran bigs, w/ the Gooden thing being unresolved, but Kwame could slide right into Z's old position so maybe they'd do it. Z would be like a poor man's Shaq & we would pick up right where we left off, its beautiful
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:50 AM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblockallstars
This deal is genius. I don't think the cavs would be willing to part w/ one of their veteran bigs, w/ the Gooden thing being unresolved, but Kwame could slide right into Z's old position so maybe they'd do it. Z would be like a poor man's Shaq & we would pick up right where we left off, its beautiful

Thank you.

Also notice man that Last season at many times the cavs forgot about Z and he would go scoreless so I am sure he would love to play here. I mean sure he isnt luc longley for phil but hes better.

Im ya gm kid lol we still love ya mitch

Last edited by lakerfreak : 08-01-2006 at 12:52 AM.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:49 AM   #19
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Maybe to sweeten it up we should throw in a conditional first round pick and a second round pick.

We have a bunch of youngins we dont need any more younger guys.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:19 PM   #20
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblockallstars

Z is old and tired. only good for 25 minutes, max. If we love Bynum, then maybe. Otherwise I would not give up on Kwame (and his valuable expiring contract).
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:32 PM   #21
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
Z is old and tired. only good for 25 minutes, max. If we love Bynum, then maybe. Otherwise I would not give up on Kwame (and his valuable expiring contract).

Yea i dont know about Z...hes no poor mans shaq...there is no poor mans shaq out there because no one comes close to how much of a difference shaq makes on the floor...we should wait and see how bynum and brown develop this season...if kwame is the same kwame as the first half of last season then id pull the trade off 4 Z during all star break or something...also we have to kno bynum is going to be a huge part of the future so we will have to see how he develops...i think if bynum shows improvement, then having him and Z at center would be decent...but only if kwame isnt improving would i pull this trade off...
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:33 PM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Yea i dont know about Z...hes no poor mans shaq...there is no poor mans shaq out there because no one comes close to how much of a difference shaq makes on the floor...we should wait and see how bynum and brown develop this season...if kwame is the same kwame as the first half of last season then id pull the trade off 4 Z during all star break or something...also we have to kno bynum is going to be a huge part of the future so we will have to see how he develops...i think if bynum shows improvement, then having him and Z at center would be decent...but only if kwame isnt improving would i pull this trade off...

2 things may be wrong with that however.

George is needed to make the trade work and hes almost gone to dallas or phoenix.

also If cleveland Notices Kwame isn't improving they probably wont take him.

I think it's a risk lakers should try.

Afterall, the biggest risk in life is not taking one.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: