Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-12-2007, 12:05 PM   #31
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Celebration - And a bunch of other stuff that won't be very interesting

What a cutie.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:07 PM   #32
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Celebration - And a bunch of other stuff that won't be very interesting

So who thinks they know the identity of the ghost?

I'd definitely say it's one of the posters already revealed to be one of the other gimmicks.

Ghost is going to have to step it up, though, if he wants to be on the same level as Silence Dogood, Santa Claus or some of the other guys.

And pretty much nobody can touch the Chach. You can't mahch (match) the Chach.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:14 PM   #33
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, Chach was brilliant. Can't be Kwaj, they're both online right now (unless he went to the extreme and is posting on two computers at a librrary right now). Wasn't Ced Santa?

I wish I had've been around for OnePostWillie. That's just brilliant, a true pioneer. If the world were perfect, everyone would only have one post, in each and every thread, and just update it constantly.

DoGood was awesome too. This Ghost doesn't seem all that great though. He doesn't say anything odd, just writes in white. Probably not anybody terribly creative (although it's still a little neat). Could it be Ced again? Maybe it's DON.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:18 PM   #34
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Yeah, you don't get a real "ghostly" feel from the Ghost. He needs to be more...ghosty.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:41 PM   #35
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
13. Iím starting to get into techno. Just thought Iíd share that. I actually really like some of the extremely gay techno thatís probably meant for girls. Oh well.

this was great when I was in high school.

Daft Punk - Da Funk

ATB - Don't Stop
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:51 PM   #36
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

this was great when I was in high school.

Daft Punk - Da Funk

ATB - Don't Stop

That's the **** right there. Give me more.

Last edited by RidonKs : 03-12-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:31 PM   #37
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
17. Rafer Alston is tremendously underrated by Rockets fans. And I really mean this. It’s just ridiculous. The guy has been playing really well this year, shooting the ball well (37% from three), driving the lane, making the right decisions (2 TO’s), creating (5 assists), and disrupting lanes with his defense (almost 2 steals). I know he’s a below average defender, but for what he brings to the table on offense, he’s worth it. I hate constantly hearing how bad he is and how much the Rockets need a new starting PG. Address your PF position before you start saying you need to replace Alston. The guy’s a fine player, and it’s ridiculous how much he gets hated on by his own team’s fans. Kind of like Smush actually. Smush is easily worse than Rafer, but he’s still hated on more than he should be by Laker fans.

The Rockets do need a starting PG. Rafer shoots the ball great from 3 point land, but anywheres he is a liability.

He is afraid of contact, therefore he throws like 4 or 5 floaters every game, and most of the time he misses. He isn't very efficient from anywheres else, BUT the three point line, and at times he shoots like 10 in one game. There is those times, he comes up the court and just jacks up a three for no reason. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Rafer, but his decision making pisses me off many times. He does take care of the ball, but at the end of games, he is a bit mistake prone, which is irritating to watch. I give him credit for stuff he does do, but Rafer is best suited as a back up point guard, and to be honest, I'm more content with our PF rotation then our PG rotation.

The Rockets have to focus on getting a freakin starting PG, not a PF. For now, Juwan and Chuck do enough to cover our liabilities at PF, but at PG, well we have Rafer playing more minutes than I would like to see him played, and then our back-up, Luther Head, seems contagious to make a basic fundamental pass, and another thing, he struggles against full court pressure.

I like Rafer, I really do, and I've tried to defend him every once in a while. Go to clutchfans.net boards, and boy do you see constant Rafer bashing. Seriously though, Rafer is on pace for the following, and I don't think this is something to be proud off:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
http://www.clutchfans.net/stats_bes...low&orderby=FGP

Rafer Alston, in his first ever Rocket season in 2005-06, set the franchise mark for lowest field goal percentage at this many shots or higher. That season Rafer put up 738 shots at a 37.9% clip ... at a minimum of 300 shots taken, that was the 7th worst output in franchise history but the single worst at that many shots or more.

After going 5-13 last night, Rafer surpassed his own mark and is now at 744 shots at a 37.4% clip. 300 shots or more, that's the 5th worst output in franchise history but again the single worst at that many shots or more.

Eddie Griffin's rookie season of 666 shots at 36.6% and Art Williams' 718 shots at 36.9% in the 1967-68 San Diego Rockets opening season -- both as 22-25 minute bench players -- are benchmarks in Rocket crapulence, but neither shot the ball enough to truly call themselves Rafer-caliber.

No Rocket has ever shot this many shots and shot this poorly. Ever.

BTW, you should listen to some J-pop. Ayumi Hamasaki is awesome, .
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: