Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE

the WNBA forum has been sniffed out by the bottom feeders of ISH.

we got a 'U MAD' Kobe pic, and some Bruinlove spam.

obviously we lost our purity over there and must abort.

with a little advice from the man with the plan aka Jasi, I think we should resettle here.

BE VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU TITLE YOUR THREADS, this is what outed us last time.

A revolution is not a dinner party.
    -Chairman Jizz

Default Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE

Yeah the thread titles are fundamental, this one here has the perfect length!

I am afraid that sergio/bruinlove will take it as a mission, to try and find us wherever we go, and it is not that difficult actually. But let's give it a try.

Hope the history of this once glorious franchise bless us

I am your soldier!

Default Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE

Man, the second I saw the thread on the main forum I knew the WNBA part would be f*cked.

Good call on the Sonics forum haha.

Didn't even know this forum was still open. It feels good to see the old Sonics colors.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Robert Swift - This Is Who I Am

"turns out I'm a bad ass"

god rest the dead (the sonics)

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    Robert Swift - This Is Who I Am

"turns out I'm a bad ass"

god rest the dead (the sonics)
    ginger kid turned rotten

RIP Sonics.

Hope this works out for a while.

Well it appears the Bobcats are actively pursuing Chris Paul, as it is now being reported by the "legit" media. Our beat reporter is saying we'd have to give up Gerald Wallace which I don't believe is the case (I hope not). We'll see...

Blu Ray

No offense to Charlotte fans, but I don't see a lot of young, talented pieces on that team after Gerald Wallace [who isn't even that young anymore] who CP3 could really work with.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    No offense to Charlotte fans, but I don't see a lot of young, talented pieces on that team after Gerald Wallace [who isn't even that young anymore] who CP3 could really work with.
    You're not a believer in Shaun Livingston and Tyrus Thomas? If only we could be as young as the Celtics.

It's not gonna happen but the original rumor was exciting to think about:

As reported on www.rufusonfire.com (gotta love that name) The first trade would be Dampier's voidable 13 mil plus picks for CP3 on the condition of a second trade, Nazr Mohammed plus DJ Augustin plus picks for Emeka Okafor (Hornets want to get rid of his contract). Then a 3rd trade with Denver would be Wallace plus Diaw plus picks for Melo, thus uniting him with CP3 as he alluded to at his wedding.

CP3/Livingston/Sherron Collins
    Stephen Jackson/Gerald Henderson/Matt Carroll
    Okafor/Diop
    Melo/Derrick Brown/Stephen Graham
    Thomas/Brown/Najera

Not gonna happen (way, way into luxury tax hell), but a nice dream anyway.

Great college starter Black Joker's Avatar

hmm. cavs and timberwolves i hear are talking about some sort of trade for sessions and kofus... i'd welcome that

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Joker
    hmm. cavs and timberwolves i hear are talking about some sort of trade for sessions and kofus... i'd welcome that
    can they trade koufus in a package? ANyhoo, nice to see you all here. Greg Monroe had an excellent final game in summer league and I was pretty pleased by him overall. Still pining for cousins, but oh well. I am really intrigued to see what Joe D does with his remaining MLE and any possible trades. Not very many FA 4/5s Im keen on.

Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    the WNBA forum has been sniffed out by the bottom feeders of ISH.

we got a 'U MAD' Kobe pic, and some Bruinlove spam.

obviously we lost our purity over there and must abort.

with a little advice from the man with the plan aka Jasi, I think we should resettle here.

BE VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU TITLE YOUR THREADS, this is what outed us last time.

A revolution is not a dinner party.
    -Chairman Jizz
    Would this be considered a clique or a cult?
    Best of luck with your dorky endeavor.

Great college starter Black Joker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    can they trade koufus in a package? ANyhoo, nice to see you all here. Greg Monroe had an excellent final game in summer league and I was pretty pleased by him overall. Still pining for cousins, but oh well. I am really intrigued to see what Joe D does with his remaining MLE and any possible trades. Not very many FA 4/5s Im keen on.
    i'm not exactly sure... i'm not that familar with the CBA. But right now it looks like the only way to get players here to cleveland is through trades... in FA it looks like we'd have to overpay because no one wants to come to cleveland (the bastards ) and our front office doesn't want to overpay, not that i'm mad about that

Quote Originally Posted by Hillabale
    Wow this thread got snuffed out with alarming speed.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Hillabale
    obviously a clique, mainly in response to posters like you. don't let the door hit you on the way out.