Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast
    National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Default Re: Clippers and NBA-owned Hornets have agreed to Chris Paul deal in principle

So Chris Paul is all of a sudden the best PG in the league again?

Banned

Default Re: Clippers and NBA-owned Hornets have agreed to Chris Paul deal in principle

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    nope.

Deron Williams and Derrick Rose >

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    totally agree. laker deal wasn't fair so you had to improve on that. unless you're set up like miami, you should prepare yourself to trade your second best player for a top 5 player. is gordon good? yep. i understand clips fans that were hesitant and will now miss him. we're talking about a franchise cornerstone though and when healthy, cp3 is the best PG in the league. he's gonna make it much easier for griffin.

in the end, the league got what it wanted. so much for loyalty though and assuring gordon he wouldn't be traded. yet another example of a team doing it but when a player wants to leave, fans get all upset and take it personal.

btw, this team better get bought now. if it sits this pretty and it's not bought by next season, this somehow becomes a grand disaster.
    I think it would be different if the Clippers were coming off a wildly successful season and a deep playoff run, but were talking about a team that missed the playoffs. It seems like some fans would rather keep Gordon around then compete for a title.

Banned

Clippers are going to regret this trade in a few seasaon.

and where is Clippersfan86 @?

Good college starter

Not all of a sudden, it took a a year and a half of recovery but he started playing without the brace near the end of last season and looked like his old self in the playoffs. Monty and Byron both said it would be a couple years recovery and haven't seen anywhere to suggest he's not recovering according to the predictions. And he took a player option which would be the most illogical move (vs. extension or wait it out til FA) for a player who is worried about his health.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAssassin

he had to make is own thread. because he's clippersfan.

Not definitively but he is competing for the no1 with deron.

Arcadia, CA

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAssassin

He's *********ing furiously to the thought of CP3 throwing lobs to BG

Gordon was on a bus with Clips season-ticket holders, going to fan stops, when he got the news. "Awkward," one says. Another: "Looked sad."
    Good job Clippers!

Very good NBA starter

Wow it's finally done. About time, looks like Clippers gave up a lot but I don't think the Minny pick is going to be that great. I mean a team that knows they won't have a first round pick isn't going to tank. Keeping Bledsoe is smart for insurance, but I don't get having 4 point guards lol would have been better off moving Mo Williams and keeping Kaman.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by macpierce
    He's *********ing furiously to the thought of CP3 throwing lobs to BG

Magic Johnson

Who thinks I negged them? Sorry Clipper fans, I wouldn't waste my rep on you. You're still irrelevant until you make the playoffs.

So whose team is it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    We're not elite anything. Zero depth in a condensed season means we're going to lose a ton of games. Chris Paul can't play 40 minutes every game with this schedule.
    You go full retard all the time and you are in the green? 40min? they have 4 PGs You're an idiot. Gordon was a fan-favourite of a wanker fan.

I am now a Clippers fan, I've been on the verge because of Blake da Quake, they are now a great LA team, first time in their history.

All of the lights.... ballsohard247's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeJohnnyDepp
    You go full retard all the time and you are in the green? 40min? they have 4 PGs You're an idiot. Gordon was a fan-favourite of a wanker fan.

I am now a Clippers fan, I've been on the verge because of Blake da Quake, they are now a great LA team, first time in their history.
    Thank God you showed up we were all sitting here saying "I wonder what PrimeJohnnyDepp has to say about this" and wouldn't you know your queer little ass just popped up.