Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 08-16-2007, 11:34 PM   #16
Good Old Willy
DBDs

Default Re: Raptors # 5 in the east...what do you think..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Give me a break.

No one is giving you a break. When you display as little intelligence as this, the big boys (even the chipmunks) are gonna eat you for lunch. Respect you cause you can't even follow what was said on the same page (!!!) above in response to YOUR comments? Pathetic. How are you not embarrassed? Why do you even respond? Losing patience with you.

You know, out on the main boards, some of the rest of us have to deal with the rep that Rap fans are naive, argumentative and offer nothing. In the future are you gonna be a part of the problem or part of the solution? Think about what you can offer when you post here. Thanks for bogging down this thread.

That's it for me, I'm off this.
Good Old Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:08 AM   #17
RapsFan
Good college starter

Default Re: Raptors # 5 in the east...what do you think..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Old Willy
No one is giving you a break. When you display as little intelligence as this, the big boys (even the chipmunks) are gonna eat you for lunch. Respect you cause you can't even follow what was said on the same page (!!!) above in response to YOUR comments? Pathetic. How are you not embarrassed? Why do you even respond? Losing patience with you.

You know, out on the main boards, some of the rest of us have to deal with the rep that Rap fans are naive, argumentative and offer nothing. In the future are you gonna be a part of the problem or part of the solution? Think about what you can offer when you post here. Thanks for bogging down this thread.

That's it for me, I'm off this.

You're a joke man. People can't have an opinion that isn't similar to yours? Brnman said 5th is optimistic, I said fighting for playoffs, Too_Cool agreed. Then you post this crap. I can't stand when people get self righteous on an internet messasge board. Embarrassed should be re-reading your previous post. I agree that many Raptor fans aren't realistic, but based on my posts, I wouldn't be one of them.

It's dissapointing too, because we were having a decent discussion. And our opinions weren't even that different from each other. You're a little too high on the Raps I think, you think I am a little too low. No big deal man.

Last edited by RapsFan : 08-17-2007 at 10:05 AM.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: