Default Knicks Summer League 4-1

They had a good run. Like a lot of these kids. I was most impressed by the play of Shane Larkin; he's gonna be a great addition off the bench. Cleanthony Early has a lot of upside - surprised me on offensive boards. With some polish, he could be a good 3. Hardaway jr. - no surprises here. Thank God we didn't trade him for picks... he's gonna be bread and butter. I give the coaching staff a B+ - they kept the kids together and focused. Bring on pre-season!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Knicks Summer League 4-1

This team hustles.

Krust Kingz

They had a good summer league but I'm not sure any of these kids are going to log many, if any NBA minutes.

Hopefully they will put in some major work between now and camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    They had a good summer league but I'm not sure any of these kids are going to log many, if any NBA minutes.

Hopefully they will put in some major work between now and camp.
    I heard most of them are designated for D- league. I'll be happy if Early and Larkin make the cut....Thanasis is a long-shot.

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    I heard most of them are designated for D- league. I'll be happy if Early and Larkin make the cut....Thanasis is a long-shot.
    I dont see Early making it. He needs to improve greatly and he wont develop those basics sitting on the bench.

If Larkin, Early, Thanasis, Labeyrie, Tyler dont make the big club thats potentially a lot of holes to fill.