Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Kobes been voted an allstar starter 18 times (RECORD). next highest is Jordan with 13

Kobe's last 3 all star selections are a total sham. Lol at anybody "celebrating" this years selection

Banned

Default Re: Kobes been voted an allstar starter 18 times (RECORD). next highest is Jordan with 13

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Kobe's last 3 all star selections are a total sham. Lol at anybody "celebrating" this years selection

kobes averaging 16.3ppg ( 20.0ppg per 36min )

he beat out draymond green whos averaging 14.5ppg ( 15.2ppg per 36min )

and if kobe was a playmaker for the warriors i'm sure he'd have 7apg too

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Kobe stans have very little of substance in their lives. They take what they can get

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    Kobe stans have very little of substance in their lives. They take what they can get

in terms of nba excitement i have

- the greatest retirement tour of all time

- an allstar weekend dedication

- watching lebron struggle

- watching the warriors and curry dominate

- watching kawhi dominate

- watching wiggins up and coming

- watching the raptors in 2nd place

- watching lowry voted into a 2nd straight allstar game

- watching lebron get kicked out of the top 3 ( curry/kawhi/durant )

- watching 2 for 7

times couldnt be better for me in terms of entertainment. dunno what youre talking about

Banned

Beans this season:

16.3 PPG (34.5% FG, 25% From 3)/ 4 RPG/ 3.5 APG

13.1 PER, -.7 WS, -0.032 Ws/48

Rep to the first man who finds me a worse season for an all star starter in NBA History.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Beans this season:

16.3 PPG (34.5% FG, 25% From 3)/ 4 RPG/ 3.5 APG

13.1 PER, -.7 WS, -0.032 Ws/48

Rep to the first man who finds me a worse season for an all star starter in NBA History.

Michael Jordan 2003

since he wasnt voted in and begged vince carter to let him start out of pitty

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Kenneth having one of his usual meltdowns again...nothing to see here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    Michael Jordan 2003

Michael Jawn in '03 (40 years old by ASG):

20 PPG (44.5 FG, 29% From 3)/ 6.1 RPG/ 3.8 APG

19.3 PER, 6 Ws, .099 Ws/48

Leaps and bounds better than Beans' embarrassing display this season. I've never once seen the worst player in the league being voted an all star starter before. Never even heard of such a thing before this season.

Proof of it being the weakest of eras.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Michael Jawn in '03 (40 years old by ASG):

20 PPG (44.5 FG, 29% From 3)/ 6.1 RPG/ 3.8 APG

19.3 PER, 6 Ws, .099 Ws/48

Leaps and bounds better than Beans' embarrassing display this season. I've never seen the worst player in the league being voted an all star starter. Never even heard of such a thing before this season.

Proof of it being the weakest of eras.

was he voted an allstar?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

you gotta atleast give it to me on the 94 allstar game... retired after just 9 seasons in absolute prime. youre telling me jordan had a legit excuse not to be on basketball fans thoughts still?
    1994 isn't the modern internet age you ****ing dimwit...what kind of ****ing loser would be writing in nominations for a player who is retired besides your no life having ass if Kobe was actually around then?

Jordan >>>>>> Kobe and that will never change no matter how much you wish it would. In fact....there are AT LEAST a half dozen other players that are closer to Jordan than Kobe is as far as basketball greatness. Shut up and go suck Curry off.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 01-22-2016 at 01:06 AM.

Banned

was he voted an allstar?
    He wasn't the worst player in the league by all measurable standards ala Beans.

The NBA today is a joke.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Michael Jordan 2003

Michael Jordan's power and real alpha. Who could ever done that? As famous as Vince carter (more famous than kobe at that time) had to step back.

High School Varsity 6th Man

was he voted an allstar?

wtf? MJ was voted in, just wasn't a starter.

you gotta atleast give it to me on the 94 allstar game... retired after just 9 seasons in absolute prime. youre telling me jordan had a legit excuse not to be on basketball fans thoughts still?
    MJ was not in the league. People knew.

they weren't idiots.

you on the other hand

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

AttentionBe