NBA Superstar

Default How did we not see Bobby Brown's crackhead tendencies from day one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0FKzPfsxA4

Look at that gappy, crackheady mug and that skinny ass tweakin.

Dayum!

Dope tune though, mad swag.

Default Re: How did we not see Bobby Brown's crackhead tendencies from day one?

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

Dayum!

For some reason I always thought this was NKOTB

I checked out some of his other songs, and totally forgot he did "My Prerogative" and "Everybody's Humpin' Around"

Class act!

   

Dayum!

when you feel like growing up one day, mister ISH, you are free to take me on in the square.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    when you feel like growing up one day, mister ISH, you are free to take me on in the square.
    Thank you good sir, but first I cordially invite you to lick my ass. My shit on your tongue will likely produce the most prolific words you will ever utter.

I rule the local playground

One of the most ferocious cats to ever walk the streets of New York, Was, Clarence(Preacher)Heatly, From Uptown(Harlem), Preacher was one of New York's premier cats, In regards to movin weight, During the 70's/80's, Though, Preacher was more well-known(And, Very respected/LOL), For kidnapping Drug-Dealers, Along with cats who could not

Pay their drug debts(Like, Bobby Brown/LOL), Po/Alpo, Was crew Preacher and his crew(The family from Uptown), Infact, Po used to ride motorcycles with cats who were down with the Family, During the 80's(Po used to do 3 block wheelies/LOL), On the low,

Preacher and his crew(The Family), Kidnapped Bobby Brown in 1993, Over a drug debt that Bobby Brown owned, From a drug dealer from New Jersey, Preacher paid the debt, Which,
    Meant that Bobby Brown owed his drug debt to Preacher, the Family kidnapped Bobby Brown and held him for ransom for a few days(Along with tourturing Bobby Brown too),

Until, Bobby Brown, Mentioned that Whitney Houston could pay the ransom and the drug debt(Which was 400G's total), Whitney Houston payed the ransom for the release of Bobby Brown(400G's), In 1993, Also, It was once believed that Preacher, Kidnapped Rich Porter's brother(Darrell Porter, Who was kidnapped and k!lled by his uncle named Apple, In 1987),

Though, Preacher was crew with Po, Rich, Az, Fritz(Bigtime drug Kingpin from 112thst and Amsterdam ave in Harlem, During the 80's), Cats knew that Preacher had a very long Dossier ,In regards to Kidnapping drug-kingpins and their family memebers, Here's some more information on Preacher Heatly from Uptown/Harlem, Including the story in regards to Bobby Brown and Preacher too.

Whitney Houston secretly paid a $400,000 ransom demand to kidnappers who threatened to k!ll her ex-husband Bobby Brown, according to a new b0mbshell book by former gang member David Collins.

Brown was snatched and held

   

Thank you good sir, but first I cordially invite you to lick my ass. My shit on your tongue will likely produce the most prolific words you will ever utter.
    not so much interested in your sexual deviations as much as encouraging your growth process.

King of RnB!

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    King of RnB!
    from ISH's resident negrophile himself. High praise.

I will tell you one thing, if I was black, I would so rock a Gumby high top fade.

no f*ckin doubt.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

nikka looks like Pookie