Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator
 
insidehoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11,649
Default Picture of Joakim Noah golfing

insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:39 PM   #2
Rose
Hero in a half shell
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Pole
Posts: 35,273
Default Re: Picture of Joakim Noah golfing

Jeff can I become a bulls mod? and if not what can I do to become one?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
Flynnatic10
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Flynnatic10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 10
Default Re: Picture of Joakim Noah golfing

its better than charles barkley golfing
Flynnatic10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:41 PM   #4
Rose
Hero in a half shell
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Pole
Posts: 35,273
Default Re: Picture of Joakim Noah golfing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynnatic10
its better than charles barkley golfing
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:45 PM   #5
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,737
Default Re: Picture of Joakim Noah golfing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Jeff can I become a bulls mod? and if not what can I do to become one?
This Bulls board could really use another mod. The mods we have are the most passive in the history of message boards...no offense of course. It'd just be nice to have a mod on here who actually keeps up regularly and help shape up the thread titles, and some of the unnecessary arguing here.

On topic, Noah needs a custom putter. That thing is way too small for him, but I'm sure he's awful at golf.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
Rose
Hero in a half shell
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Pole
Posts: 35,273
Default Re: Picture of Joakim Noah golfing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
This Bulls board could really use another mod. The mods we have are the most passive in the history of message boards...no offense of course. It'd just be nice to have a mod on here who actually keeps up regularly and help shape up the thread titles, and some of the unnecessary arguing here.

On topic, Noah needs a custom putter. That thing is way too small for him, but I'm sure he's awful at golf.

I know I know I know! You should PM Jeff too, because you've been here longer than me, have more rep, posts, etc. Surely one of us will get it.

Last edited by Rose : 09-01-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #7
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,737
Default Re: Picture of Joakim Noah golfing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I know I know I know! You should PM Jeff too, because you've been here longer than me, have more rep, posts, etc. Surely one of us will get it.
I'd do it if offered, but in all honesty I just want another mod on this board who is more active. There's a couple people that post here(you being one of them) who I think would be great for it. It'd be a lot easier to stomach this board during the season with quality moderation.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:28 AM   #8
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH
 
Crystallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,409
Default Re: Picture of Joakim Noah golfing

I vote Rose or Undisputed LOL

give them mod powa.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:30 AM   #9
Rose
Hero in a half shell
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Pole
Posts: 35,273
Default Re: Picture of Joakim Noah golfing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I vote Rose or Undisputed LOL

give them mod powa.
Really I don't care who it is, as long as he/she is a regular. I sent Jeff a message asking if I could be a mod, but no response yet.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:44 AM   #10
step_back
College superstar
 
step_back's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,650
Default Re: Picture of Joakim Noah golfing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Really I don't care who it is, as long as he/she is a regular. I sent Jeff a message asking if I could be a mod, but no response yet.

He's probably too busy rolling round in a pile of money.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy