Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 05-20-2007, 08:02 AM   #1
RADAR
Can barely lace up my sneakers

RADAR has an OK reputation so far
Default Please Start Daniel Gibson Thread.

Point Guard Change is NEEDED!
Daniel Gibson should be starting instead of Larry Hughes...........BOTTOM LINE.
RADAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation
Default Re: Please Start Daniel Gibson Thread.

no he shouldnt

bottom line
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:51 AM   #3
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

In all honesty I don't think Gibson should be starting. However, I don't think Hughes should be starting either.

Hughes has proven himself absolutely worthless and I've completely had it with his 35-40% shooting this season, not to mention his horrendous free throw shooting.

I'm absolutely done with him. Period.

However... Getting back to the subject of Daniel Gibson...

I find him to be a player with a tremendous upside. But I think he is too small to play shooting guard in this league, and I think too unseasoned to play PG full time.

I think he has the ability to be a tremendous full time point guard in this league, but I think he needs a season (at least) to work behind a good point guard first.

Unfortunately he's in the worst possible situation he could be in. The Cavs are probably the worst team in the league in terms of running an offense.

Mike Brown is definitely the worst offensive coach in the league (or possibly ANY league).

If there WERE a way to free up free agency money this off season, I would like to see us get either a shooter (first priority) or a real point guard, particularly one that could show Gibson (I refuse to refer to him as "boobie") the ropes.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:16 PM   #4
metallicamatty

metallicamatty has an OK reputation so far

Has a tremendous upside, but starting him in the playoffs isn't the best idea. I say continue Hughes at the starting point and Gibson off the bench.

Bit of a wasted talent here though, as much as i love the Cavs, we rely too much on the great talent of LeBron, and would hate to see if he went donw with an injury, wtf would we do? We would be doomed, and are in the ****ter.

Gotta get either Daniel Gibson to sit down and watch someone like Steve Nash or someone, and pick up some tips, coz we gotta do something about the post spot.
metallicamatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:54 AM   #5
RADAR

RADAR has an OK reputation so far

I think this looks to be the right thing to do now.
RADAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:07 AM   #6
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well, i think for the spurs series we are gonna have to start him, as there is no way hughes or snow will be able to stay with parker
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 02:02 AM   #7
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

he did good tonight. 31 points, 6 rebounds.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:16 AM   #8
metallicamatty

metallicamatty has an OK reputation so far

You guys who said they shouldn't start him...

Shame on you. Great timing to prove yourself young Boobie!
metallicamatty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: