Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Default Re: Orlando Magic, Washington Wizards Close to Trading Rashard Lewis for Gilbert Arenas

arenas should be a instant producer. i like the moves the magic pulled, made themselves younger and more athletic. no more stifs on the perimiter. Arenas is a better 3 point shooter, turgolu will get his mojo back from dwight in orlando, j-will is another dagger 3 shooter. only problem now for the magic is jameer...can he bring everyone on the same page.

Default Re: Orlando Magic, Washington Wizards Close to Trading Rashard Lewis for Gilbert Arenas

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    arenas should be a instant producer. i like the moves the magic pulled, made themselves younger and more athletic. no more stifs on the perimiter. Arenas is a better 3 point shooter, turgolu will get his mojo back from dwight in orlando, j-will is another dagger 3 shooter. only problem now for the magic is jameer...can he bring everyone on the same page.
    He should be dealt. Atleast I would.

Man I'm dieing to see all these guys play. Anyone know when they're all going to play together?

Default Re: DONE DEAL: Wizards trade Gilbert Arenas to Magic for Rashard Lewis!

Quote Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
    Magic actually have a chance against Boston/Miami now.
    without Gortat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    No No No..They have wing players not as Good as the Heat and have 1 big to deal with the likes of Shaq, Perkins,KG Big Baby that is expecting a little too much out of D12 to stay out of Foul trouble and play Major minutes.
    this

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Default Re: TRADE: Wizards trade Gilbert Arenas to Magic for Rashard Lewis!

Nice interview with Gil, he's going to wear number 1 on his jersey as Orlando were his favourite team growing up and his favourite player was Penny. Pretty cool.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video...7-d72bcb48c0b0

Quote Originally Posted by nbacardDOTnet
    without Gortat ?
    Have you actually seen Gortat play this year?! He's been f*cking awful!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo8
    whats the wizards lineup look like now
    Wall/Hinrich
    Howard/Young
    Lewis
    Blatche
    McGee

Im guessing it would look something like that

I don't know how they will perform but what I like is they make sense

people have clear roles and positions and there are no logjams in one position

Philly and Detroit both could learn something from that team

i predict MIP for arenas.

eastern conference finals.

dwight howard.... MVP.

remember this.

Serious playground baller Arroyo8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    Wall/Hinrich
    Howard/Young
    Lewis
    Blatche
    McGee

Im guessing it would look something like that

I don't know how they will perform but what I like is they make sense

people have clear roles and positions and there are no logjams in one position

Philly and Detroit both could learn something from that team

thank you

Serious playground baller ATL_Bball_King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GhostDeini32
    i predict MIP for arenas.

eastern conference finals.

dwight howard.... MVP.

remember this.
    I could see this...Dont know about winning East finals but they can get there...

People are really sleeping on Gilbert Arenas...He has been on the WIZARDS!!!!!! How good have they ever been...And ask anyone in the league how happy they would be if someone just gave them Dwight Howard after having Javale Mcghee...I think this will resurrect his career...

JRich will do what carter jus did just more consistently...And yea i think Turk is the wild card because no one knows whats his problem...

As for people talking about Foul trouble on D Howard and that will cause them to epic failure... I mean this is now new stuff...Its people's game plans to get him in foul trouble every game and that is how people always thought in beating the magic... So this is not something new they dealt with...

I still dont think they can beat Boston in the East....But no team can in the east...Who else has possible 6 hall of famers...

But magic does have better offense and slightly worst defense...

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ATL_Bball_King
    I could see this...Dont know about winning East finals but they can get there...

People are really sleeping on Gilbert Arenas...He has been on the WIZARDS!!!!!! How good have they ever been...And ask anyone in the league how happy they would be if someone just gave them Dwight Howard after having Javale Mcghee...I think this will resurrect his career...

JRich will do what carter jus did just more consistently...And yea i think Turk is the wild card because no one knows whats his problem...

As for people talking about Foul trouble on D Howard and that will cause them to epic failure... I mean this is now new stuff...Its people's game plans to get him in foul trouble every game and that is how people always thought in beating the magic... So this is not something new they dealt with...

I still dont think they can beat Boston in the East....But no team can in the east...Who else has possible 6 hall of famers...

But magic does have better offense and slightly worst defense...

A little presumptuous aren't U ? The Heat hung with the Celtics when they were playing alot worse than they are now and Wade couldn't play any worse. They also have Mike Miller coming aboard soon not to mention they might another piece at the deadline.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    A little presumptuous aren't U ? The Heat hung with the Celtics when they were playing alot worse than they are now and Wade couldn't play any worse. They also have Mike Miller coming aboard soon not to mention they might another piece at the deadline.
    Never mind the 6 Hall of Famers argument. Pierce, Allen, KG, Shaq. Rondo, MAYBE. Then who? Nate Robinson? Jermaine O'Neal?

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    He should be dealt. Atleast I would.

Man I'm dieing to see all these guys play. Anyone know when they're all going to play together?
    Monday against Atlanta, don't expect much, though.

Gil will be the only one there in time for Team practice tomorrow morning (he hopped on a plane to Orlando the minute he found out he was traded), JRich, Hedo, and EC haven't gotten here yet.

All are expected to play, but they won't have practiced with us, yet. We are going to be disgusting on D tomorrow, I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by zORi
    Monday against Atlanta, don't expect much, though.

Gil will be the only one there in time for Team practice tomorrow morning (he hopped on a plane to Orlando the minute he found out he was traded), JRich, Hedo, and EC haven't gotten here yet.

All are expected to play, but they won't have practiced with us, yet. We are going to be disgusting on D tomorrow, I bet.
    Atleast it's just the hawks.

Rashard Lewis to make debut for Wizards tonight

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wiz...rew-top-1.html

Jason Richardson will play too, not sure about Arenas

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    Rashard Lewis to make debut for Wizards tonight

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wiz...rew-top-1.html

Jason Richardson will play too, not sure about Arenas
    Yeah, Arenas and Turk will play, too. Turk is actually starting, tonight.

Banned

they got back lazy ass mofo and added gun toting immature man-boy. hell yeah they got better

no. let's just wait until the cancer spreads and declare this team too late to be saved by chemotherapy.