Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern movies 'to be announced at CC by Warner Bros.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    You know how fast Goku moves Jam Jam?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    A ****ing attosecond...
    Nice try

Default Re: Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern movies 'to be announced at CC by Warner Bros.

Gotta say DC has some damn dumb main heroes. Batman is really their only worthwhile popular hero. Some of the other comics not in their main universe are cool, but overall it's just bad.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Dawn of Justice might suck. The plot will probably suck ass.

But JUSTICE LEAGUE
    Snyder's a good cbm director. The problem most people had with MOS, and not stupid shit like "His mom didn't make his suit!" was Goyer's script.

Give Snyder a good script and he gives you a good movie. Goyer's involvement right now is pretty much zero, except for helping out with ideas, which he is good at.

Affleck bringing in an oscar winning writer to polish up the script is great news.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Nah, he's different. I don't know much about him either but he's nothing like the Spiderman dude.

Apparently his power is having dreams of crimes before they happen, and he uses a gas gun with sleeping/knockout gas.

Sounds kinda lame, but it has the potential to be cool with some tweaking here and there.
    eh, not this sandman lol. we're talking morpheus, the king of dreams

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Nah, he's different. I don't know much about him either but he's nothing like the Spiderman dude.

Apparently his power is having dreams of crimes before they happen, and he uses a gas gun with sleeping/knockout gas.

Sounds kinda lame, but it has the potential to be cool with some tweaking here and there.
    No. This one.

Greatest Of All Time Baller1986's Avatar

I really don't like the new wonder woman. She's thin.. She has a pretty face, but that is not the body of wonder woman. I hope they recast her if they make another sequel.

Adrianne Palicki should have been wonder woman.

https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=a...w=1366&bih=657

Banned

When is the new Flash TV show coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    October 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    The pilot episode has been up on torrents for a while now. Has good potential imo

Just stating my opinion, but does anyone really like Superman, Wonder Women, The Flash or aquaman? I mean I'm not that fond of many Marvel heroes either, but at least I get why some people like them. The only likeable character in DC are Batman, Nightwing, Cyborg and one of the green lanterns
    Superman and Flash? Yeah lol. They're awesome characters. Plus, a good director/writer can sell the character. I was never that big of a batman fan until The Dark Knight series, Nolan sold me on batman (to be fair, batman didn't need any selling since he was already badass but you get the point).

NBA Superstar

those super heroes more or less suck. WB definitely has a uphill road to make those movies good considering their lame and corny powers.