Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: So were Warriors really lucky last year to win the title?

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Interesting.

You apply context to the team you like, but then it goes out the window when talking about the other team.
    What proof is there that they win last year? There isn't. GSW dusted them.

I can use the same retarded logic you use and say that if Bogut and Curry were fully healthy, and Draymond wasn't suspended, then GSW win.

You know why you can't argue your point? Because it is wrong. GSW won last year. That is the only certainty. Your counter argument will never be.
    Warriors were better last year, Cleveland was better this year.
    thats a pretty long winded way of saying 'GSW won last year I dont care about alternatives or context' mate

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    thats a pretty long winded way of saying 'GSW won last year I dont care about alternatives or context' mate
    Kinda like how you don't care about it this time?

Warriors would have won if Bogut was healthy and Green didn't get suspended. Wow, that was easy!

Nope, they were well-deserved champion last year. The Warriors had the best offense and defense last year in the league. This year's Warriors, the offense was still as good but defense really stink, struggling against even the Blazers. Injuries are a part of the game, it helped the Warriors last year and backfired this year, but overall Jesus is fair to everyone.

Kinda like how you don't care about it this time?

Warriors would have won if Bogut was healthy and Green didn't get suspended. Wow, that was easy!
    but why would we give them an excuse for the Green suspension? Shit makes no sense. Its a suspension. The Bogut stuff you dont even believe yourself.

but why would we give them an excuse for the Green suspension? Shit makes no sense. Its a suspension. The Bogut stuff you dont even believe yourself.
    I agreed with the suspension, but many thought it was controversial.

Curry tore his MCL too. Iggy clearly wasn't right.

Argument is pointless. You're too much of a kid to admit one team was better one year, and the other the next.

I agreed with the suspension, but many thought it was controversial.

Curry tore his MCL too. Iggy clearly wasn't right.

Argument is pointless. You're too much of a kid to admit one team was better one year, and the other the next.
    Iggy wasnt right for 3 qrts.. thats as much as Irving wasnt right for that SAME GAME (leaving this out, no?)... youre like the only 'rational' guy on here who still clings to the Curry MCL stuff. Leave it be.

Iggy wasnt right for 3 qrts.. thats as much as Irving wasnt right for that SAME GAME (leaving this out, no?)... youre like the only 'rational' guy on here who still clings to the Curry MCL stuff. Leave it be.
    I think he was injured... What do you want me to say?

This Cleveland title was way bigger than the Warriors last season. Enjoy it. I know you like Bron, but the Warriors were better last year.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Oh, absolutely.

If there's one thing this Finals made clear, it's that Cleveland would've won last year with a healthy roster. Or even with just Kyrie healthy. They were the exact same team last season with slightly worse O but far better D, whereas GS was definitely a notch below this year's version. A lot easier to guard.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Yes

Its not really luck, even with Kyrie/Love healthy we wouldn't know how things would play out. Warriors were hungry for a title, they may have been a little complacent this year? Would Kyrie have as much fire as he had without missing last year's Finals?

These types of hypotheticals are just hard to say who is right or wrong. The facts we do have are
    Warriors 2015 NBA Champions
    Cavaliers 2016 NBA Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    Its not really luck, even with Kyrie/Love healthy we wouldn't know how things would play out. Warriors were hungry for a title, they may have been a little complacent this year? Would Kyrie have as much fire as he had without missing last year's Finals?

These types of hypotheticals are just hard to say who is right or wrong. The facts we do have are
    Warriors 2015 NBA Champions
    Cavaliers 2016 NBA Champions
    stop

Its clear as day light considering CLE was likely better last year, and GSW CLEARLY worse...

I get other instances where you wouldnt be able to tell, but this one is too obvious.

stop

Its clear as day light considering CLE was likely better last year, and GSW CLEARLY worse...

I get other instances where you wouldnt be able to tell, but this one is too obvious.
    As evidenced by this year's Finals though, the better team doesn't always win.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    As evidenced by this year's Finals though, the better team doesn't always win.
    dafuq? CLE is officialy the better team now... thats Basketball, a worse team NEVER wins in a 7-game series... you dont fluke yourself into winning 4 out of 7 times.

edit: plus thats a pretty non sensical last option comment to make on your part.. really? 'the better team doesnt always win' ? Lol

dafuq? CLE is officialy the better team now... thats Basketball, a worse team NEVER wins in a 7-game series... you dont fluke yourself into winning 4 out of 7 times.

edit: plus thats a pretty non sensical last option comment to make on your part.. really? 'the better team doesnt always win' ? Lol
    Warriors vs Mavs even if that was more just matchups.. Arguably Rockets vs the Suns twice.

Decent playground baller

stop

You're clearly retarded.

I was rooting for Cleveland both finals but to say with such certainty that something would have happened in the past because of x happening in the future is the definition of being retarded.

You're absolutely what's wrong with America right now and I honestly kind of hope you die.