Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 12-29-2007, 12:10 AM   #16
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Jason Kidd a nugget

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
i checked the trade machine & by trading Kmart, Chucky & Najera we could get Kidd. I would be a little upset to see Kmart go but i want to keep Nene & Camby so he would be the best choice to go & Atkins & Najera i'm ok with leaving. I would love this trade but i guess it would only work if both teams agreed. What do you think?

Nah the nets wouldnt want this trade. Think about it, ask them to give up Jason Kidd( 2nd best point guard in the NBA ) for a person who has knee surgeries on both knees ( Kenyon Martin ), and two backup players in Najera and Atkins...U wouldnt want such a trade if you're a nets fan right? So logically, no it wouldnt happen...
tgan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #17
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Losing 2 big men? Hellz no.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:18 AM   #18
paguy1955
High School Starter

paguy1955 has an OK reputation so far

Here we go again.. The rumors start again...
paguy1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:49 AM   #19
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

I hear that if a Jason Kidd deal was to go down that the Nuggets would trade Nene straight up for Kidd.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:22 PM   #20
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I hear that if a Jason Kidd deal was to go down that the Nuggets would trade Nene straight up for Kidd.

If you're serious, you think the Nets would take that deal? That's one of the most lopsided deals I've come across.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #21
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
If you're serious, you think the Nets would take that deal? That's one of the most lopsided deals I've come across.

The nets HAVE to trade Kidd, if that's the best offer they'll take it. But regardless of that I don't think the Nuggets would trade Nene after all he's been through.
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:23 PM   #22
mr. chew
I hit open layups

mr. chew has an OK reputation so far

Rod thorn wont trade kidd just to trade him. I agree, as a net fan, he should go, but Rob Thorn is too smart not to get any one of equal value back or at the very least, take up expiring contracts. Trade talk is the best isn't it?
mr. chew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:07 PM   #23
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

I know it's not going to happen but im scared we might trade Carmelo There's no way that is going to happen but it's like, im paranoid about it. Here's hoping Carmelo retires as a Nugget...
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:10 PM   #24
paguy1955
High School Starter

Iam so tired of all these "experts" who no nothing about the situation in Denver. No DENVER would NOT trade AI for Kidd.. Won't happen...Never will..So if they can't come up with someone else besides AI..this trade will NOT happen>> Done and over..so get the AI-Kidd trade out your minds and get Kidd somewhere else.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:25 PM   #25
paguy1955
High School Starter

ALSO... Who will the Nuggets use as a scorer after Melo.. So far this year AI is averaging over 25 ppg while shooting over 45%. The have no other player who can CONSISTANTLY bring that night after night and would take a BIG step backwards by trading AI. And I do believe that the fans would revolt if they traded AI..

SO please take Kidd and his 35% shooting somwhere else. Don't get me wrong would love to see Kidd here in Denver but NOT at the expense of AI.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:12 PM   #26
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
Where the **** did you hear that from? that made me laugh :

nets dont want any more bigs unless its a big with post moves... nets already have 6 big man

if a trade goes down its gonna involve multiple picks
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: