Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 07-31-2009, 05:15 PM   #76
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ricky Rubio

Quote:
Originally Posted by berraco
Problem is that currently the offer from Real Madrid is much higher than Barça's... and DKV needs a lot of money
true but player always goes where he wants,and barca will offer more,perhaps slightly less than madrid.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:05 PM   #77
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
true but player always goes where he wants,and barca will offer more,perhaps slightly less than madrid.
yes, I suppose that's what will happen in the end...
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:48 AM   #78
berraco
Darko The Ripper

just read in a spanish newspaper that DKV rejected a 3 million offer from Barça...
Old 08-04-2009, 10:51 AM   #79
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
just read in a spanish newspaper that DKV rejected a 3 million offer from Barça...
they rejected 2.3 from barcelona but barcelona have now offered 3 million,I dont think they have rejected that yet. I think in the end they will accept it,because the player wants to go there and joventud cant afford to miss out on 3 million.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:43 PM   #80
berraco
Darko The Ripper

Quote:
they rejected 2.3 from barcelona but barcelona have now offered 3 million,I dont think they have rejected that yet. I think in the end they will accept it,because the player wants to go there and joventud cant afford to miss out on 3 million.
that's what I read... Villacampa said that they didn't even consider the 3.5 million offer made by Real Madrid as a good offer, so this can be true. I think they will accept something around this value, though

EDIT: yeap, confirmed... http://www.marca.com/2009/08/04/balo...249387705.html
I know it is in spanish, but Villacampa says what I've written above, having a better offer from real Madrid, he is not accepting a deal that is worse for his team.

Last edited by berraco : 08-04-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #81
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

Unicaja bank said they would pay 4 million euros on the buyout if Rubio would go to Malaga for 3 years.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:26 AM   #82
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
that's what I read... Villacampa said that they didn't even consider the 3.5 million offer made by Real Madrid as a good offer, so this can be true. I think they will accept something around this value, though

EDIT: yeap, confirmed... http://www.marca.com/2009/08/04/balo...249387705.html
I know it is in spanish, but Villacampa says what I've written above, having a better offer from real Madrid, he is not accepting a deal that is worse for his team.
yo lo vi en el marca tambien.
Villacampa asked the question "if I have a better offer from madrid why am I going to accepts barca?" that is quite frankly naive,because the player has said no to madrid but yes to barca,so for joventud its either 3million or nothing and they need the money.1 thing you get from that, is that he would accept 3.5 which was madrid's offer.Unicaja's offer is full of compromises like Ricky would have to do 3 years and his buyout clause before that would be similar to now.Barca offer ricky 5 years but his clause goes down significantly and his salary up after the 2nd year.plus his aim is to stay in catalunya before he goes to the NBA.I have no doubt that he will play for barcelona.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:49 AM   #83
berraco
Darko The Ripper

Quote:
yo lo vi en el marca tambien.
Villacampa asked the question "if I have a better offer from madrid why am I going to accepts barca?" that is quite frankly naive,because the player has said no to madrid but yes to barca,so for joventud its either 3million or nothing and they need the money.1 thing you get from that, is that he would accept 3.5 which was madrid's offer.Unicaja's offer is full of compromises like Ricky would have to do 3 years and his buyout clause before that would be similar to now.Barca offer ricky 5 years but his clause goes down significantly and his salary up after the 2nd year.plus his aim is to stay in catalunya before he goes to the NBA.I have no doubt that he will play for barcelona.
yeah, I agree he will finally play for Barça.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: