-we own the nuggets-
    -we own the nuggets-
    -we own the nuggets-

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: -we own the nuggets-

Quote Originally Posted by asu77golf
    This thread is retarded.

A bunch of pretentious mavs fans making out with each other.
    wanna f*ck???

billups will be owned by 5'10 super midget with dwarfism disability barrea

@ How Mavs and Nuggets fans are arguing over the rights to get B!tched slapped by Kobe/Gasol and the Lakers...

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12
    billups will be owned by 5'10 super midget with dwarfism disability barrea
    That midget will be owned by Dahntay "The Midget Stopper" Jones.

Knowledge Is Power shortlunatic's Avatar

nuggets...nuf said

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by shortlunatic
    nuggets suck poop...nuf said
    Fixed.

nuf said

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    @ How Mavs and Nuggets fans are arguing over the rights to get B!tched slapped by Kobe/Gasol and the Lakers...
    bitter at Lebron > Kobe

???

Luchini from the sky TheAnchorman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    I think the mavs are going to win in 6 b/c they've been playing really well at the end of the season and last series. All the players we need are healthy. Dirk isnt forcing his shots and the supporting cast is doing exactly what they are supposed to do and that is taking advantage of the double teams dirk gets. Our offense has been extremely balanced. I trust carlisle makes the correct defensive adjustments.

Denver hasnt played this current team.
    I think the Nuggets are going in 7 because they've been playing really well as well, just like your Mavs (they have won 13 out of their last 14 games in the regular season as I hope you know) and they have a very balanced offensive attack and a deep bench (COPYCAT POST but true). Granted, Jason Terry is going to go off as always and hopefully J.R. Smith will improve his shot selection. Billups vs. Kidd will be a good veteran matchup and Billups I think will do better just because he's going from his momentum from the 1st series.

We'll probably sic Dahntay Jones on Terry/Barea and Birdman, Nene and KMart rotate on Dirk but everyone knows that tall release is virtually unstoppable so Birdman will hopefully be a good counter to that. The question is will Dirk be tough enough to counter Denver's toughness? We did a pretty good job of that this series, it should carry over next series unless there are like.. puppies on the courtside that will soften KMart's heart and allow him to get dunked on.

Anyways,
    Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    "honestly"...

no homer...

we stay healthy the nugs might win 1 game at home...

my honest opinion...

"NO HOMER"

DIRK WILL KILL YOU!!!
    Switch to clown:
    WOOOO TIME TO GET OUT OUR BROOMZ NUGGS FANZ CUZ WE SWEEPING THE MAVS OUTTA HURR!!

I prefer this one cuz it sweeps out the whole Dallas roster with its excellent broom coverage.
    Last edited by TheAnchorman; 04-30-2009 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    bitter at Lebron > Kobe

???
    Ahh, what's to be bitter about? Kobe>>LeBron all day in my opinion....you have your's, why should I be bitter over your's?...FAIL

Mavs should lose on purpose, so they won't have to see Kobe Bryant, and the GREAT Pau Gasol.....

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnchorman
    I think the Nuggets are going in 7 because they've been playing really well as well, just like your Mavs (they have won 13 out of their last 14 games in the regular season as I hope you know) and they have a very balanced offensive attack and a deep bench (COPYCAT POST but true). Granted, Jason Terry is going to go off as always and hopefully J.R. Smith will improve his shot selection. Billups vs. Kidd will be a good veteran matchup and Billups I think will do better just because he's going from his momentum from the 1st series.

We'll probably sic Dahntay Jones on Terry/Barea and Birdman, Nene and KMart rotate on Dirk but everyone knows that tall release is virtually unstoppable so Birdman will hopefully be a good counter to that. The question is will Dirk be tough enough to counter Denver's toughness? We did a pretty good job of that this series, it should carry over next series unless there are like.. puppies on the courtside that will soften KMart's heart and allow him to get dunked on.

Anyways,

Switch to clown:
    WOOOO TIME TO GET OUT OUR BROOMZ NUGGS FANZ CUZ WE SWEEPING THE MAVS OUTTA HURR!!
    good read...

to bad you left out the part of Damp SLAMMING on "nene"...

jr smith will spill a lot of 3's and george will have a mental breakdown

National High School Star KRAYZIE's Avatar

Anyways,

Switch to clown:
    Tru dat, a team owned by this fruit ain't punkin' the Nugs.

Do the cha cha!

-primetime-

Anyways,

Switch to clown:

I prefer this one cuz it sweeps out the whole Dallas roster with its excellent broom coverage.

F*CK YOU sir...

can't wait till the [COLOR="Blue"]MAVS[/COLOR] are puttin it on ya...

Quote Originally Posted by asu77golf
    This thread is retarded.

A bunch of pretentious mavs fans making out with each other.
    Really? I see a bunch of Nuggets fans anally penetrating one another. I guess they're just digging for gold?