Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-19-2019, 02:28 AM   #1
Long Duck Dong
National High School Star

Default SJW Canadian cuck PM Justin Trudeau grovelling for forgeviness and says he's a racist

He says he wore brown face as Aladdin and black face as Henry Belafonte while singing Day-O. Like common sense people give AF about this harmless shit but it's hilarious to see these SJWs beat themselves up over it.

https://time.com/5680759/justin-trud...ownface-photo/

Quote:
Responding to the brownface photo to reporters, Trudeau acknowledged he was in the picture, which shows his face, neck and hands darkened. “I shouldn’t have done that. I should have known better but I didn’t and I’m really sorry,” Trudeau said.

During his statement, which he made aboard his campaign plane in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Trudeau was asked multiple times by reporters if he would resign. The prime minister avoided answering the question directly. “I take responsibility for my decision to do that. I shouldn’t have done it. I should’ve known better,” he said.

He added: “It was something that I didn’t think was racist at the time, but now I recognize it was something racist to do, and I am deeply sorry.”

When asked about what he has to say to members of his staff who are part of minority groups, Trudeau responded, “I have a number of calls to friends and colleagues tonight, and I will have many more calls to make.”

At least seven of Trudeau’s 35 cabinet ministers are from ethnic minority communities.

Trudeau went on to say, “I have worked all my life to try and create opportunities for people to fight against racism and intolerance, and I can just stand here and say that I made a mistake when I was younger, and I wish I hadn’t.”

Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 03:24 AM   #2
iamgine

Default Re: SJW Canadian cuck PM Justin Trudeau grovelling for forgeviness and says he's a racist

This is why Trump won.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 03:54 AM   #3
coin24
NBA Superstar

Default Re: SJW Canadian cuck PM Justin Trudeau grovelling for forgeviness and says he's a racist

Pathetic apologist beta. We should round up all these soycucks and drop them off in Syria or some villages in Africa and see how much mutual love and acceptance there is for them
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 05:03 AM   #4
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

If he was truly sorry for being racist, he'd resign. No excuses.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 05:45 AM   #5
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

Well done
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 06:12 AM   #6
CelticBaller
The One

Funny how liberals are now acting like it’s ok to make a mistake in the past yet shitted on anyone who did so because they fall on the “wrong” political spectrum

Don’t trust none of these white liberals. Over compensating for some shady shit

Last edited by CelticBaller : 09-19-2019 at 08:34 AM.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 08:09 AM   #7
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 08:40 AM   #8
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Just should've said, I meant no harm, it was pretty stupid but I was young so let's move on to important things...handwringing and apologizing won't do him any favors.

Trump is a racist, he denies it but anyone with half a brain can put two and two together and figure him out easily, but he never apologizes, learned that from Roy Cohn and Roger Stone.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 09:59 AM   #9
rufuspaul
Alpha Tarheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Funny how liberals are now acting like it’s ok to make a mistake in the past yet shitted on anyone who did so because they fall on the “wrong” political spectrum

Don’t trust none of these white liberals. Over compensating for some shady shit

This. The MSM is gonna bury this as quick as they can.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 10:16 AM   #10
warriorfan
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:09 AM   #11
dude77
Very good NBA starter

who's wife did lil justin fk or who's husband ? .. they're going after this guy hard all of a sudden .. hmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=9NKCx7P_mpo
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:25 AM   #12
Patrick Chewing
VOTE BREXIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan

Trump is a racist, he denies it but anyone with half a brain can put two and two together and figure him out easily, but he never apologizes, learned that from Roy Cohn and Roger Stone.

What racist things has he said or done? Please answer truthfully and honestly.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 12:02 PM   #13
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
What racist things has he said or done? Please answer truthfully and honestly.
Weren't you the one who first opposed Trump in the GOP primaries because you claimed that Trump was rallying up the racist right? Back then when you actually had a shred of dignity and principles...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox...racism-history

We all know you won't read it though
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 12:30 PM   #14
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
Weren't you the one who first opposed Trump in the GOP primaries because you claimed that Trump was rallying up the racist right? Back then when you actually had a shred of dignity and principles...

If you can't beat them, join them. The people he was supporting criticized Trump heavily, as did he. Once they lost, he followed their lead, fell in line and became submissive.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 12:34 PM   #15
Patrick Chewing
VOTE BREXIT

Quote:

None of this falls under the textbook definition of racism. NONE OF IT.

Vox? Please. It could have been any White Republican in office as opposed to Trump. The Left and their Propaganda Army (The Fake News Media) were going to wage a war on Republicans and use race as their weapon no matter who was in office.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: