Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-19-2019, 01:44 PM   #16
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Default Re: Update on the cringey fedora kid's junior high school crush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon
Couple of things...

1) The guy is incredibly cringe and lacking self awareness. His little spiel is absolutely embarrassing. However, that does come with a caveat... if some chad looking football player in HS had pulled the exact same awkward as **** stunt, she would have swooned hard. So it really was never about the cringe for her... not really. It's about the fact that he's trying to play well out of his league and at that time, she knows she is clearly out of his league.

2) While unbelievably cringe, at least the cringelord shot his shot.

3) This cringe nerd won't peak until he's like 35 or so... his trajectory is nothing but up.

4) This girl was super cute, and she is still attractive... but it's pretty clear she has already hit the wall in terms of her looks... https://www.instagram.com/_alexablair/ Like I said, she's still definitely above average, good looking girl... but in relation to the general population, she peaked probably around the time that the cringe video was made. It's likely that her 30's are going to be very rough on her and she will be a shell of her former self.

5) The girl and her QB boyfriend are likely living the very best years of their life right this very moment, that's to say... if they haven't already done so. While their stocks have peaked, cringelord's stock will do nothing but go up for the next 15-20+ years.

So, who really won? The cringelord that made an ass out of himself at least putting forth some effort, or the girl who was peaking right there in that very moment in terms of her value as a sexual partner and likely peak value as a human being overall?

You decide.

That's sweet.

The best looking people almost always win.

Just stop with your fantasies.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:45 PM   #17
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Couple of things...

1) The guy is incredibly cringe and lacking self awareness. His little spiel is absolutely embarrassing. However, that does come with a caveat... if some chad looking football player in HS had pulled the exact same awkward as **** stunt, she would have swooned hard. So it really was never about the cringe for her... not really. It's about the fact that he's trying to play well out of his league and at that time, she knows she is clearly out of his league.

2) While unbelievably cringe, at least the cringelord shot his shot.

3) This cringe nerd won't peak until he's like 35 or so... his trajectory is nothing but up.

4) This girl was super cute, and she is still attractive... but it's pretty clear she has already hit the wall in terms of her looks... https://www.instagram.com/_alexablair/ Like I said, she's still definitely above average, good looking girl... but in relation to the general population, she peaked probably around the time that the cringe video was made. It's likely that her 30's are going to be very rough on her and she will be a shell of her former self.

5) The girl and her QB boyfriend are likely living the very best years of their life right this very moment, that's to say... if they haven't already done so. While their stocks have peaked, cringelord's stock will do nothing but go up for the next 15-20+ years.

So, who really won? The cringelord that made an ass out of himself at least putting forth some effort, or the girl who was peaking right there in that very moment in terms of her value as a sexual partner and likely peak value as a human being overall?

You decide.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx6U6bjB..._web_copy_link
Yup, she hit the wall...def would not bang
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:47 PM   #18
Shogon
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
That's sweet.

The best looking people almost always win.

Just stop with your fantasies.

Haha, it's not a fantasy... that kid probably won't ever be a chad, most likely, but he will without question be better looking at 35 than he was at 16 or however old he is.

Stalker, dude, I don't think you get it... her boyfriend is a backup college QB... this is it for him. This is the peak of his life, and thus, hers as well. Cringelord has far more upside. It's not close.
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:48 PM   #19
Shogon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Yup, she hit the wall...would not bang

My statements are too nuanced for your understanding, apparently. That or you just willfully ignore half of what I say, as if it doesn't entirely change the meaning of the sentence and context of the statement.

And for the record, your picture proved my point... she was better looking in relation to her peers in the video than she is on her IG in relation to her peers of the same age group.

She already peaked.

Last edited by Shogon : 09-19-2019 at 01:52 PM.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:51 PM   #20
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Haha, it's not a fantasy... that kid probably won't ever be a chad, most likely, but he will without question be better looking at 35 than he was at 16 or however old he is.

Stalker, dude, I don't think you get it... her boyfriend is a backup college QB... this is it for him. This is the peak of his life, and thus, hers as well. Cringelord has far more upside. It's not close.

A backup college QB would be better than anything 99.9% of this board will ever achieve.

At DUKE, nonetheless.

Safe to say we'd all take that peak.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:51 PM   #21
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
What am I missing here? Kid took his shot and missed.

Total respect from me. I bet you he's doing good for himself right now and isn't an incel at all.

99% of the "incel community" make no effort to get with the women/girls they want. They just bitch about women on social media all day or worse, go shoot up a school or something.
I get that but the way he did it was the worst way possible...all the girls were laughing their asses off and it's on the internet for the whole world to see.

Also, kid mentioned he likes sports and kicks the ball nowhere near the net

Last edited by TheMan : 09-19-2019 at 01:55 PM.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:54 PM   #22
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
My statements are too nuanced for your understanding, apparently. That or you just willfully ignore half of what I say, as if it doesn't entirely change the meaning of the sentence and context of the statement.

And for the record, your picture proved my point... she was better looking in relation to her peers in the video than she is on her IG in relation to her peers of the same age group.

She already peaked.
Ok starface, pretend she wouldn't be the hottest bish you ever pulled if she was your gf. You date supermodels exclusively?
Old 09-19-2019, 01:56 PM   #23
Shogon

Quote:
A backup college QB would be better than anything 99.9% of this board will ever achieve.

At DUKE, nonetheless.

Safe to say we'd all take that peak.

Nope. That kid is like 19 to 21 years old or some shit. This is it for him. His brain hasn't even finished developing.

I will say though, you make a valid point about Duke... he's probably not stupid.

But anyways... I didn't peak until I was 30...

Peaking at 30 > peaking at 20. All day ever day. No doubt about it, no question... not a debate.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:56 PM   #24
Shogon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Ok starface, pretend she wouldn't be the hottest bish you ever pulled if she was your gf. You date supermodels exclusively?

I've already acknowledged she's a pretty girl.

But she's not my type. I like brown eyes and typically, almost always... brunettes. Not always, but almost always. That's beside the point... the point is...

That girl was better looking in relation to her peers in the video than she is in relation to her peers at 20 years old. She peaked.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:00 PM   #25
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Nope. That kid is like 19 to 21 years old or some shit. This is it for him. His brain hasn't even finished developing.

I will say though, you make a valid point about Duke... he's probably not stupid.

But anyways... I didn't peak until I was 30...

Peaking at 30 > peaking at 20. All day ever day. No doubt about it, no question... not a debate.

The social networking at Duke will guarantee this young man opportunities his entire life.

You have the optimism of the truest definition of a nerd; that's sweet and probably helpful.

You probably get excited about ant farms and science experiments.

Never lose that, you lucky son of a nerd bitch.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:00 PM   #26
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
I've already acknowledged she's a pretty girl.

But she's not my type. I like brown eyes and typically, almost always... brunettes. Not always, but almost always. That's beside the point... the point is...

That girl was better looking in relation to her peers in the video than she is in relation to her peers at 20 years old. She peaked.
Yeah ok, let's agree to disagree. She has really nice features, I don't see her becoming a dog all of a sudden unless she gains 40 pounds or becomes a meth head.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:01 PM   #27
Shogon

Quote:
The social networking at Duke will guarantee this young man opportunities his entire life.

You have the optimism of the truest definition of a nerd; that's sweet and probably helpful.

Old 09-19-2019, 02:03 PM   #28
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:

Yeah that Gunnar kid has a bright future, I don't know what Shogon sees in him saying it's all downhill from here. He's either pretty smart and talented or his family has money/connections to get into Duke. Plus, he's a good looking dude, no homo.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:40 PM   #29
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

some kind of actual backstory would be nice
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 02:43 PM   #30
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
Someone really should have put a stop to this beforehand. Garrett will have years of therapy for this.

smh

just saw the vid, that explains it

so how come the chick and her qg bf are internet prominence anyway

is it all derived from garrett?
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: