Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops



Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2019, 01:43 PM   #31
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash
 
ArbitraryWater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: I walk a higher path, son
Posts: 35,095
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan




sad
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:45 PM   #32
Loco 50
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,073
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
I'm struggling to understand what exactly you are trying to say here. We have freedom and opportunity because the military is overseas killing civilians? Is that your argument?
You're attempting to use logic on a population of 1 part troll and 1 part true believing foxbots. Either way, that's futile.

Save your passion/discussion for moderates in real life.

PS: I honestly wonder if even Stalker knows what he really believes anymore he trolls so hard. He just exists to stir shit up. He's smarter than most give him for here, but he ain't that smart.

PPS: These strikes are reprehensible, same as they were under Obama. This shit creates terrorists. I'd dedicate the rest of my life towards ending anybody that took out my family as collateral damage, purposely or not.
Loco 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:46 PM   #33
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 26,780
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
I'm struggling to understand what exactly you are trying to say here. We have freedom and opportunity because the military is overseas killing civilians? Is that your argument?

Yes.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:48 PM   #34
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 26,780
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco 50
You're attempting to use logic on a population of 1 part troll and 1 part true believing foxbots. Either way, that's futile.

Save your passion/discussion for moderates in real life.

PS: I honestly wonder if even Stalker knows what he really believes anymore he trolls so hard. He just exists to stir shit up. He's smarter than most give him for here, but he ain't that smart.

You're overthinking everything.

And you give me too much credit; I'm really stupid.

But I know more than anyone.

See how stupid that sounds?

Anyhow, just stop overthinking.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:51 PM   #35
Bosnian Sajo
Bernie 2020
 
Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: I want my CHIPS with the DIP
Posts: 11,865
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
You're overthinking everything.

And you give me too much credit; I'm really stupid.

But I know more than anyone.

See how stupid that sounds?

Anyhow, just stop overthinking.


Stalk, I'm supportive of you on this forum and encourage you to be involved, sharing stories and what not...but could we please do without the trolling for a lil? It's bad enough with Patty over here.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:51 PM   #36
Loco 50
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,073
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
You're overthinking everything.

And you give me too much credit; I'm really stupid.

But I know more than anyone.

See how stupid that sounds?

Anyhow, just stop overthinking.
It's much easier to get over on people when they think you're dumb, isn't it?

We'd get along in real life, I just wish you'd use your powers for good.
Loco 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:51 PM   #37
Shogon
National High School Star
 
Shogon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,240
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

It's 30 foreigners and it couldn't happen at home, so nobody cares.

If a guy shoots up a mall and kills 5 people? National ****ing meltdown, let me tell you. Ban all guns NOW!!! BAN "ASSAULT" RIFLES NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

In short, people are retarded. You... you reading this... you're probably retarded.
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:54 PM   #38
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 26,780
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco 50
It's much easier to get over on people when they think you're dumb, isn't it?

We'd get along in real life, I just wish you'd use your powers for good.

As someone with severe emotional trauma, acceptance and compliments make me extremely uncomfortable and make me cringe and want to destroy something.

Please treat me like shit.

Thank you in advance.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:54 PM   #39
Patrick Chewing
VOTE BREXIT
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Where The Slime Live
Posts: 21,028
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo

Me, J$, imdaman, red1 and more have always talked about the injustice of Muslims...it's always been the same group to argue against it, the 9ers...pat chewing..tomtucker...welcome to that illustrious group, rufus.


The problem you guys have is that you never look inwardly at yourselves. Guys like you move from these war torn countries and live the good life in Western societies, yet you continuously blame Western society for attempting to fix the problem that caused you to move here in the first place.

The biggest threat to Muslims and the biggest injustice committed towards Muslims is by......fellow Muslims. Millions of Muslims are violently killed by other Muslims on a yearly basis, yet here you are creating a thread and freaking the hell out about a drone strike that mistakenly killed 30 people. I mean, WTF??


This is why you will always face backlash from the likes of us.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:55 PM   #40
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 26,780
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon
It's 30 foreigners and it couldn't happen at home, so nobody cares.

If a guy shoots up a mall and kills 5 people? National ****ing meltdown, let me tell you. Ban all guns NOW!!! BAN "ASSAULT" RIFLES NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

In short, people are retarded. You... you reading this... you're probably retarded.



I'm definitely retarded.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:59 PM   #41
Bosnian Sajo
Bernie 2020
 
Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: I want my CHIPS with the DIP
Posts: 11,865
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
The problem you guys have is that you never look inwardly at yourselves. Guys like you move from these war torn countries and live the good life in Western societies, yet you continuously blame Western society for attempting to fix the problem that caused you to move here in the first place.

The biggest threat to Muslims and the biggest injustice committed towards Muslims is by......fellow Muslims. Millions of Muslims are violently killed by other Muslims on a yearly basis, yet here you are creating a thread and freaking the hell out about a drone strike that mistakenly killed 30 people. I mean, WTF??


This is why you will always face backlash from the likes of us.


I'm in this country because a Orthodox Christian kicked my family out of their house at gun point in the middle of a war. We didn't get the house back until 13 years after the war. The entire city, mind you, was wiped clean of my people. In 1990 (before war), that specific city was 20% muslim, 50% orthodox, 30% catholic. Today it is 95% orthodox.



Tryyyyyy againnnn
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:59 PM   #42
rufuspaul
Alpha Tarheel
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 23,241
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Do you know of an efficient way to search through ISH to find posts? Because I've been going on about this bs since 9er was here back in 2013.


Me, J$, imdaman, red1 and more have always talked about the injustice of Muslims...it's always been the same group to argue against it, the 9ers...pat chewing..tomtucker...welcome to that illustrious group, rufus.


Again dude...idgaf about your lord and savior Trump, I haven't mentioned him once in this thread other than in replies to you. Politely **** off if that's all you wanna talk about.


FYI, I'm on record saying Obama is probably one of the worst presidents due to this very issue, killing civilians and non combatants. It's EXACTLY why I didn't vote for Hillary, either.


You Trump guys are obsessed, I don't wanna talk about him.


FYI I have always been against illegal drone strikes, especially in countries like Pakistan, with whom we supposedly aren't in conflict.

I've been on here longer than you. This is the first thread I've ever seen you make on the subject of drones and it's obviously because it looks bad for the current administration. It's okay to have a bias. Just admit it.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 02:00 PM   #43
Loco 50
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,073
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
As someone with severe emotional trauma, acceptance and compliments make me extremely uncomfortable and make me cringe and want to destroy something.

Please treat me like shit.

Thank you in advance.
I will do my best to withhold compliments from here on out.

I just don't like it when people pile up on you and I won't be doing the same.

Emotional trauma is something to be used as a tool to communicate and help others who may not be as far along as you in recovery, if you are able. Not as a weapon to make others miserable.

My 2 cents, and I'll leave you be.
Loco 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 02:02 PM   #44
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 26,780
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco 50
I will do my best to withhold compliments from here on out.

I just don't like it when people pile up on you and I won't be doing the same.

Emotional trauma is something to be used as a tool to communicate and help others who may not be as far along as you in recovery, if you are able. Not as a weapon to make others miserable.

My 2 cents, and I'll leave you be.

From a viewpoint where I'm normal, thank you for not bullying me.

It's really hurtful, from a normal viewpoint, of course.

stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 02:02 PM   #45
Bosnian Sajo
Bernie 2020
 
Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: I want my CHIPS with the DIP
Posts: 11,865
Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco 50
PPS: These strikes are reprehensible, same as they were under Obama. This shit creates terrorists. I'd dedicate the rest of my life towards ending anybody that took out my family as collateral damage, purposely or not.


@Patty, you'd do the same.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:26 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

NBA Daily Roundup

NBA Scores

NBA Stats

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

Fantasy Basketball

Basketball Sneakers

Search Site

STAY CONNECTED
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube










Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy