Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-19-2019, 10:57 PM   #16
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Default Re: 3 MAGA supporters squeel like little pigs during beatdown after yelling racial slurs

Those kids don't look like Trumptards, they're California teens, most likely dgaf about politics

OP is a Bran stan, rare they get anything right.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:04 PM   #17
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Default Re: 3 MAGA supporters squeel like little pigs during beatdown after yelling racial slurs

Ooh, shocking.

Lol.

"Whites are racist for no reason!"
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:06 PM   #18
Shogon
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Ooh, shocking.

Lol.

"Whites are racist for no reason!"

Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:10 PM   #19
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon

I'm not smart enough to get that photo, but I will say that I don't like most black people.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:27 PM   #20
Long Duck Dong
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
I'm not smart enough to get that photo,

The late great David Bowie put it more eloquently

Quote:
"There's some form of ghost force liberalism permeating the air in America, but it's got to go, because it's got no foundation at all, apart from a set of laws that were established way back in the bloody '50s and early '60s and have no bearing at all in the '70s. (The Supreme Court in America was at its most liberal in the late '50s, early '60s.)"

"You've got to have an extreme right front come up and sweep everything off its feet and tidy everything up. Then you can get a new form of liberalism."
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:47 PM   #21
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
The late great David Bowie put it more eloquently

Old 09-20-2019, 12:09 AM   #22
highwhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
Police found no motive for attack. Just because OP and Worldstar says the kids were MAGA supporters and yelled racial slurs doesn't make it true.

And whatever those guys were pissed about, one of their crew clearly says they got the wrong guy.

The kids that got hit were 14 and 15 years old. The guys that were arrested were 17 and 35, plus they were armed with a gun lol

https://ktla.com/2019/07/23/arrests-...ured-on-video/

Check your hate at the door highwey before jumping to conclusions. Sometimes I think you are an uneducated person who wasn't raised right.
my post was assuming the kids did scream racial slurs...even then, i didn't condone beating them. jfc, learn to read.

my comment in general was about people that hurl racial slurs...not exclusively these kids, eithier way, i didn't condone violence against anyone or any sort of "hate". there is not hate to check. i said shrug it off and move on. i can understand arby bc english isn't his native tongue, but you?
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 12:26 AM   #23
highwhey

fyi, i've encountered guys like those black guys at the park. they aren't there to play hoops...they are there to pick a fight.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:39 AM   #24
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Their rash and foolish reaction only serves to make matters worse. Those kids did not look like racists, and if they were, the beat down did nothing other than cement their ideas about black people. This does nothing but reflect poorly on the two guys who took their aggression disorders out on teenagers.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 05:12 AM   #25
LostCause
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
Forgot they werent online.

Smoke, arbirtrary, and chewing...take note and never make this same mistake

AW

Didnít that clown already get his ass kicked then posted here to brag about how he snitched

Lmao
LostCause is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:07 AM   #26
Manny98
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Their rash and foolish reaction only serves to make matters worse. Those kids did not look like racists, and if they were, the beat down did nothing other than cement their ideas about black people. This does nothing but reflect poorly on the two guys who took their aggression disorders out on teenagers.
"aggression disorder"

If your white and saying the N word you're getting your ass beat simple as that
Manny98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:19 AM   #27
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
both. you don't scream racial slurs.

and you don't go beating kids either.

youre so naive.

probably subconsciously cause deep down you have a heart which knows who fcked up more here. you know damn well no racial slurs were made from those boys.

at least unlike op, manny and the likes you dont enjoy it
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:27 AM   #28
Andrei89
#HEATNATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny98
"aggression disorder"

Its still funny to me how blacks call eachother the N word but get so insulted if a white person calls him that.

MLK is literally twisting in his grave right now. Rap songs blasting in cars around the city with blacks calling themselves "N1iggers"100x times before the song ends. Yet people sacrificed their lives to prevent that word being uttered by anybody ever again.

Rappers should thank the white man for inventing the word, they made millions off it
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:39 AM   #29
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny98
"aggression disorder"

Bullshit.

They're very picky.

They know which ones not to test, such as myself.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:22 AM   #30
highwhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
youre so naive.

probably subconsciously cause deep down you have a heart which knows who fcked up more here. you know damn well no racial slurs were made from those boys.

at least unlike op, manny and the likes you dont enjoy it
Learn english kiddo. I said those kids shouldn't have been beaten. None of us were there to witness what they said, eithier way, they shouldn't have been beat up. Black guys are going to prison once the cops locate them anyways

You're seriously not comprehending what i am saying. You're just making yourself look like a fool bc you have a hard on for me.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: