Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-19-2019, 10:22 PM   #1
Shogon
National High School Star

Default Islam is right about women.

And the real kicker is, they're happier that way.

Feminism is probably the single biggest plague in the entire USA. It has negatively impacted an extremely understated number of facets of life.
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 10:26 PM   #2
scuzzy
blades of olympus

Default Re: Islam is right about women.

which part of Sharia law' on females do you agree with?

The concept of forcing 10yo girls to marry 40yo men?

The part of them being legal property to men and forced to cover up?

My favorite part is the one where if a woman gets raped, the only way for a man to be convicted is if there are 2 other females that witnessed the crime

what's yours?
scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 10:32 PM   #3
Prometheus
for your health

Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 10:34 PM   #4
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

I respect Muslim women.

They're better than regular women.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 10:40 PM   #5
JEFFERSON MONEY
5-time NBA All-Star

Care to back up those claims with credible sources scuzzy?

Women are allowed to choose their husbands in Islam. They can reject their marriage proposals. You probably conflated that with some Arab or Indian cultural traditions.

Women are certainly not the "property" of men, and if you're going to use that word then you need to bring a bigger aspect on this. Being Muslim means being a slave of God--both women AND men. Men can't even touch nor gaze lustfully upon a woman unless he has fulfilled her rights over him (that is financial.) Women don't cover up for men, they cover up because they observe modest dress as God commanded them to--exemplified by the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Not only are they not the property they don't even have to take on their husband's last name... And whatever money they make is for their own self.

And you haven't even brought forth a very important thing---protection.

That third thing also smells like BS. I'd ask an expert in Sharia on that one (not me).

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 09-19-2019 at 10:50 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 10:42 PM   #6
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus
I loved the part where he beats to death the hag with a dick sculpture
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 10:52 PM   #7
Vino24
Consensus, Cemented

I wouldn't entirely blame it on feminism but rather culture. I've dated a few black and Latina chicks and let me tell you they RARELY step out of line like their white counterparts. Shows what a little discipline when you are younger can do for a person
Vino24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:00 PM   #8
scuzzy
blades of olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Care to back up those claims with credible sources scuzzy?

Women are allowed to choose their husbands in Islam. They can reject their marriage proposals. You probably conflated that with some Arab or Indian cultural traditions.

Women are certainly not the "property" of men, and if you're going to use that word then you need to bring a bigger aspect on this. Being Muslim means being a slave of God--both women AND men. Men can't even touch nor gaze lustfully upon a woman unless he has fulfilled her rights over him (that is financial.) Women don't cover up for men, they cover up because they observe modest dress as God commanded them to--exemplified by the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Not only are they not the property they don't even have to take on their husband's last name... And whatever money they make is for their own self.

And you haven't even brought forth a very important thing---protection.

That third thing also smells like BS. I'd ask an expert in Sharia on that one (not me).
The Qur'an clearly states that the evidence of two women is equivalent to that of one man, giving the reason that if one forgets, the other may remind her:

And get two witnesses out of your own men.And if there are not two men (available), then a man and two women, such as you agree for witnesses, so that if one of them (two women) errs, the other can remind her (V.2:282)

d. In criminal cases where only women are the witnesses, the four Imam (religious leaders) are unanimous in not accepting the evidence of women. They reason that in cases such as murder and rape, the women will be emotional and may get confused. Such evidence becomes suspicious, and a principle of Shar'iah (Islamic law) is that any suspicion about the evidence makes the evidence null and void. In this context the Zahiri school of thought is more credible.

It states that if women alone are the witness in a criminal case, their evidence will be accepted according to the principle of two women's evidence being equivalent to that of one man. So in cases of adultery, the evidence of four men or eight women will be accepted. They argue that to reject women's evidence entirely in such cases will allow much crime to go unpunished.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:12 PM   #9
Patrick Chewing
VOTE BREXIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzzy

My favorite part is the one where if a woman gets raped, the only way for a man to be convicted is if there are 2 other females that witnessed the crime

I could be wrong, but I believe that two to four other men must have witnessed the crime and not women as you stated.

Gotta love Islam. Makes you want to sign right up!
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:18 PM   #10
scuzzy
blades of olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I could be wrong, but I believe that two to four other men must have witnessed the crime and not women as you stated.

Gotta love Islam. Makes you want to sign right up!
two women = one man, under Sharia

one womans testimony is meaningless under the court of Islam, 2 must be present

"It is an established scientific fact that women cannot explain the intimate details of events with the accuracy which men are capable of. This fact has been confirmed by much research"

"Women are being incomplete in reason and religious practice because they are exempted from the five daily prayers and fasting during their monthly menstruation. Their incompleteness in reason is taken into account in the field of legal evidence. Giving evidence in court is a serious responsibility from which a woman is relieved, just as she is relieved from attending the Mosque for the five daily prayers and the Friday prayer."

In other words, a womans word isn't suffiecient enough because her ***** bleeds and she gets leave off mandatory pray day
Old 09-19-2019, 11:27 PM   #11
warriorfan
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I thought about this the other day as some women were being unbelievably bad drivers. I thought “what if we had them all stay home all the time like the muslims” People would probably get a lot more stuff done.
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:49 PM   #12
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
I thought about this the other day as some women were being unbelievably bad drivers. I thought “what if we had them all stay home all the time like the muslims” People would probably get a lot more stuff done.

Worst drivers ever.

Emotional driving.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 10:21 AM   #13
JEFFERSON MONEY
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzzy
two women = one man, under Sharia...[/i]
a

In response to your 3rd "point" from previous post.

courtingthelaw.com/2016/05/05/commentary/does-a-woman-need-four-witnesses-to-prove-rape/

Quote:
Does A Woman Need Four Witnesses To Prove Rape?
It happens to be very unfortunate of us ‘the Muslims’ to have a very serious misconception of our own Sharia (Islamic laws & rulings). Not only the average Muslims but the Muslims who call themselves scholars of Islam are also party to spreading this misconception.
The question I am going to highlight today is: does a woman need 4 witnesses to prove rape?
The answer is very short and it is NO. Islam or Sharia does not require any woman to produce eye-witnesses in order to corroborate her statement that she was raped.
If a woman claims that she is a victim of rape and she does not have any witnesses to prove her claim, then, as per Islam and Sharia, her words solely will be taken as the truth and there will be no need of witnesses at all, moreover as she is a victim who was raped so she will be treated honorably, free of any charges or blames. As per Islam and Sharia there is no point or question of any punishment for her as she is the aggrieved party and victim.
Some noteworthy Islamic states, such as Saudi Arabia, still do have the same law applicable. It has been pointed out that the loose trial rules, as well as physical evidence, are not presented or declined due to the 4 witnesses rule of Sharia law. Women who cannot produce these many witnesses often end up in jail themselves for adultery – a crime against the state mostly punishable by stoning to death. Under such a caricature system, rape victims have less reason to accuse anyone as a rapist. So in states where this vague law of requiring 4 witnesses is still applicable, the issue pertaining to the production of four witnesses arises when a woman who is the victim of rape accuses some specific person or men raping her. In that case, there are only two ways an Islamic court of that relevant country can convict the rapist(s):
The accused rapist confesses to his heinous crime; or
She produces four witnesses to justify her claim that so and so person raped her.
If the accused(s) deny the accusation, then like any other suit the burden of proof shifts to the party that accuses or levies the charges. If she is unable to prove her claim then the court may press against her the charges of false accusation – that is called as kazaf in Islam.
From this we can get a general concept that under no circumstances a woman, who is the victim of rape and claiming of being so, can be accused, convicted or punished for fornication or adultery (zina). All she needs to do is just make a statement that ‘I have been raped’ and her words will be taken as the truth.
The issue of production of 4 witnesses – in case a rape victim has seen the rapists and she wants them to be punished – is of utmost importance.
Islamophobic propaganda has been around for so long and has spread so far that it has infected many minds. When our own scholars suggest that a victim must provide 4 witnesses to her rape or remain silent; when our governments establish and enact laws that further humiliate, victimize and torture rape survivors; when so-called experts on Islamic jurisprudence suggest that women are to blame when they suffer rape; where is the average Muslim woman supposed to go? How can she refute this evidence?
Now, let’s look at the verses of the Quran which mention the production of four witnesses:
“The adulterer and the adulteress — flog each one of them with a hundred stripes” - (An-Nur 24:3).
“…And those who calumniate chaste woman but brings not four witnesses — flog them eighty stripes and do not admit their evidence ever after” – (An-Nur 24:5).
In above-mentioned verses, it has been made very clear that the requirement of four witnesses arises to prove adultery and not rape, and not when the husband is being accused of unfaithfulness, but when the wife is being accused.
Now if the charge or accusation is right and true then they have to produce four witnesses to support their claim. If they fail then accusers shall be punished for falsely accusing a chaste woman. Moreover, their testimony shall not be accepted in any other case ever.
Even after the production of four witnesses, if a woman swears upon her own innocence then again her words shall be taken as true and she shall be considered innocent.
One popular Hadith mentioning rape was narrated by Wa’il ibn Hujr:
“When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet (PBUH) for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered [raped] her. She shouted and he went off, and when a man came by, she said: ‘that [man] did such and such to me.’ and when a company of the emigrants came by, she said: ‘that man did such and such to me.’ they went and seized the man whom they thought had had intercourse with her and brought him to her. She said: ‘yes, this is he.’ Then they brought him to the Apostle of Allah (swt). When he [the Prophet (PBUH)] was about to pass sentence, the man who [actually] had assaulted her stood up and said: ‘Apostle of Allah, I am the man who did it to her.’ He [the prophet (PBUH)] said to her: ‘go away, for Allah (swt) has forgiven you [for mistakenly identifying the wrong man].’ But he told the man some good words [Abu Dawud said: meaning the man who was accidentally seized], and of the man who had had intercourse with her, he said: ‘Stone him to death.’ He also said: ‘He has repented to such an extent that if the people of Medina had repented similarly, it would have been accepted from them.” – 4366, SUNAN ABU-DAWUD
In above mentioned Hadith Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) didn’t even ask the female victim to produce four witnesses or to provide any other evidence for corroboration. Muhammad (PBUH) took her words as true. We assume that the sentence would have been the same as that given to the actual rapist once he confessed.
As per Hadith and Quran there are two major sexual crimes: first, adultery, which involves the consent of both parties, making both parties equally responsible for the sin. Second, rape, which is an act of non-consensual violence hence dealt with different legal proceedings and entails different punishments. Rape falls under the category of hiraba (terrorism and the promotion of terror) and is defined as any form of non-consensual sex, where the victim was coerced into the situation against her will. Many scholars will suggest that there should be some proof that the woman fought to escape, screamed for help, or was incapacitated. However, this is arguably untrue, as many forms of coercion do not involve violence or struggle.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 09-21-2019 at 10:24 AM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 10:30 AM   #14
AlternativeAcc.
~LeLakers Familia~

Is the OP an Incel?
AlternativeAcc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 10:50 AM   #15
tomtucker
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon
And the real kicker is, they're happier that way.

Feminism is probably the single biggest plague in the entire USA. It has negatively impacted an extremely understated number of facets of life.
feminists should really live like muslims for a few weeks....... afterwards they would want to kill themselves and we kill 2 birds (rats) with one stone
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: