Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    Jamz Nayschmidt
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

[QUOTE=Posts Penyeach] WHAT?

The reason we know you're unintelligent is completely lost on you, precisely because you're so unintelligent.

*Person's vocab in daily conversation rarely reflects their true, raw intelligence.*QUOTE]

Definitely can vouch for that paragraph on the count of the two folks in highschool that'd whup my azz in the majority of subjects spoke in day2day verbatim on a day2day basis.

That said, interesting that you put MOST up there, PP. Do ya cringe when the average person puts "smart" on the 3 traits that describe you best Do you believe that human intelliegence is systematically esoteric? I know for a fact that I'm only above average. I came to this catharsis not long ago, and I've focused on amplifying my body.. my honor.. my courage in compensation for that.

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach
    WHAT?

The reason we know you're unintelligent is completely lost on you, precisely because you're so unintelligent.
    i haven't read many of his posts (he doesn't have many to begin with) but didn't he answer some long crazy calculous problem a few weeks ago or something???

even correcting others that attempted before him???

Gifted Mind always seemed to be a little too translucent (you like that GM? You can use it) for my liking, epic superiority complex. But, he never insulted anyone and was polite so I thought, what's the harm, let the kid try and convince us he's a genius. The way Parade called him out though, brilliant.

Also Stephanieg - I have my doubts about her posting from the kitchen.

Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    i haven't read many of his posts (he doesn't have many to begin with) but didn't he answer some long crazy calculous problem a few weeks ago or something???

even correcting others that attempted before him???
    Not very difficult for someone who's recently done the subject material, Mr. time-. He ain't no tridecadarian, "real-world" tamed mofo like you. He's done math actively in the recent past, and that was some form of Advanced Optimization I believe.
    Last edited by Jamz Nayschmidt; 12-24-2008 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifted Mind
    What do you have against me? I've seen you (or maybe it was someone else) take shots at me before.

Okay fine I don't go to Stanford. It's actually my senior year in high school. Stanford is a school I am applying to, it is also my dream school. That's our only connection as of now. I apologize for anything I might've said that states otherwise. Furthermore, I'm sure everyone doesn't live at their stated location in actuality.

All I've done on ISH is simply contribute. I've helped some posters who needed help on homework just because I could help them. I've taken time away to create threads I thought everyone would enjoy, and they have. Lastly, I've simply posted on random threads my thoughts. I've never necessarily attacked anyone either. I just desired to join an NBA forum where I can post and read about basketball. Am I doing anything wrong?

thats what talking about gifted mind if you want to go there nobody should be able to stop you from dreaming your dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by Parade
    Here's why I don't like you, recall this...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=91417&page=6

Straight fraudin'.

P.S. IQ is normalized for age so yours shouldn't now be "slightly superior" to what it was a few years ago.

Stop using five dollar words, it doesn't make you look smart, in fact you look dumb.

Stop lying. There's a lot of evidence from your own mouth indicating you graduated high school, and now your claiming it's your senior year. Which is it? Personally I think you graduated already and are now trying to save face from pretending to go to Stanford, but whatever, it's clear you lie to look smart - it's transparent, I can tell just from your posts in the homework help threads. Stop it. You might be able to pull this **** on the playground, but this is ISH where there are consequences and repercussions.

Get rid of that dorky avatar, user title, and change your god damn location. You weren't foolin' nobody - yes that's a double negative and bad grammar, correct me on it... I dare you! And believe it or not, when someone has Stanford University under their location, I assume they attend Stanford University, I dunno, I'm funny like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamz Nayschmidt
    Pissed, Dissed, and Dismissed.

if anything we can tell Jefferson Money has a very high intelligence rated on the IQ scale wow

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    And just when I thought this thread could not get any better, it did

Thank you for making my day Parade

this has to be the top 5 most funniest dialogue in 2 pages in ISH history

Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo

if anything we can tell Jefferson Money has a very high intelligence rated on the IQ scale wow
    No man quit it. I know I stuck up for you and sucked your d!ck vigorously because folks were putting you down nonstop but I can't tolerate exaggerated compliments. I've grown as a person through insults, competition, challenges, and stained honor.

I'll tell you one thing. I register between 125-135. That's it. Look around and understand that I can't choose the right shape in 30 seconds, and that I can't unscramble the anagram on the Mensa website w/o searching online. . That folks like LJJ, Loot, Penyeach, Dasher, AppleNader, Jabes, Answer, have my card for the time being but I hope to prevail when time comez.

Quote Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach
    WHAT?

Most people are unintelligent. But unintelligent people trying to masquerade as intellectuals using bombastic language that's difficult to comprehend and even harder to pin down is a big problem in this country, and you exemplify it. You are the exemplar of ... ****. Of pure academic bull****. I've visited Stanford. That's not how people talk there. That's not how people talk anywhere. I have friends at Harvard, MIT and several top lib arts schools and they all are completely normal people. Check out the facebook group of the incoming class of any top school. Look at the wall and forum posts and the peoples' pictures. Almost none of them adhere to the rules of grammar and usage; most don't even capitalize "I," and all their pictures look like normal teenagers. They talk about normal things that everyone who's in their senior year of high school talks about. They're kids. You've created this pretend-world where everyone in a top-20 college is some crazy intellectual freakshow that speaks another language. In reality the only difference between the average Stanford student and the average Portland State student is how hard they worked in high school and what they grew up with and how much they care about school. Hardly anyone knows how to speak well these days, much less knows and uses a lot of big words, and almost everyone who does is middle-aged and tenured. Just be yourself.
    yeah gifted mind Ivy Leagues and Top ppl in College SChools that go there
    are just like me last week Brown University sent me a letter saying that i was like on the boderline that they werent shure if they wanted to accept me or not they told me to get some more recommendation letters, and wanted to c how my senior grades are. They have accepted me right there and then, but my recommendation from a teacher was shytty it was so generic.

so you c ivy league is like lilojmayo type material so my type of intelligence

can i get a word Godfather

and like always pics or it didnt happen

Dunking on everybody in the park

yeah gifted mind Ivy Leagues and Top ppl in College SChools that go there
    are just like me last week Brown University sent me a letter saying that i was like on the boderline that they werent shure if they wanted to accept me or not they told me to get some more recommendation letters, and wanted to c how my senior grades are. They have accepted me right there and then, but my recommendation from a teacher was shytty it was so generic.

so you c ivy league is like lilojmayo type material so my type of intelligence

can i get a word Godfather

and like always pics or it didnt happen
    Dude, you are the most incoherent writer I have ever in my entire life read. I mean I just thought you should know.

No man quit it. I know I stuck up for you and sucked your d!ck vigorously because folks were putting you down nonstop but I can't tolerate exaggerated compliments. I've grown as a person through insults, competition, challenges, and stained honor.

I'll tell you one thing. I register between 125-135. That's it. Look around and understand that I can't choose the right shape in 30 seconds, and that I can't unscramble the anagram on the Mensa website w/o searching online. . That folks like LJJ, Loot, Penyeach, Dasher, AppleNader, Jabes, Answer, have my card for the time being but I hope to prevail when time comez.

is everything ok Jmoney, you talked "normal" that post, and 135IQ is no joke thats moderately gifted

Banned

You are such a friggin' kiss ass it's not even funny. Seriously, every other post you make is sucking up to some other poster.

Jamz Nayschmidt

Quote Originally Posted by Phar
    You are such a friggin' kiss ass it's not even funny. Seriously, every other post you make is sucking up to some other poster.
    Relax, Phar. That's part of his entertaining schtick. Do you honestly think if he sought approval for anonymous figures, that he would rush through his sentences like that or reveal an embarassing photo out of the blue? Or create a thread and behave like a homer.

He can literally CUSS like this: "****in ********** vagabone **** licking ***** popper cockmeat sandwich crackpot" and every other fool who acts hard in this here interweb, but he chooses to be nice. Let it be.

Banned

Relax, Phar. That's part of his entertaining schtick. Do you honestly think if he sought approval for anonymous figures, that he would rush through his sentences like that or reveal an embarassing photo out of the blue? Or create a thread and behave like a homer.
    You know that photo isn't really of him, right?