Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Kobe Has Missed 382 Shots This Season...Dirk Has Taken 380 Shots This Season...

Holy shit, Kobe shoots a lot? I never knew that before this thread. Thanks bro.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Kobe Has Missed 382 Shots This Season...Dirk Has Taken 380 Shots This Season...

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Holy shit, Kobe shoots a lot and misses 62% of his shots? I never knew that before this thread. Thanks bro.
    Fixed. Too easy.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Holy shit, Kobe shoots a lot? I never knew that before this thread. Thanks bro.
    Anytime. I thought it more interesting to see Dirk hasn't really taken a lot of shots I guess?

i dont know whats funnier... kobe chucking and bricking that much or kobe stans trying to defend it

Another embarrassing statistic for Kobe. Totally shameless.

Banned

Kobe smart in the fact that he thinks Lakers are going to suck any way, so he might as well suck with them and help Lakers tank.

Smartbe.

Magic Johnson

Is anyone actually surprised by what Kobe is doing? Anyone who has followed his career knew it would end this way. The guy is his own worst enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Dirk is playing less than 30 mpg and is attempting 14.5 shots a game on average while Kobe plays about 6 more minutes per game and takes 22.4 shots a game

..... wtf?

This is kind of the point of the thread, you know? Who would have thought they're not attempting the same FGA after reading the OP.... I am SHOCKED.

NBA Stats ‏@StatisticsNBA
    LeBron James could miss his next 1,593 shots and still have a higher FG shooting percentage than Kobe Bryant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    LeBron James could miss his next 1,593 shots and still have a higher FG shooting percentage than Kobe Bryant.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Nash

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Fox's Avatar

lmao @ KoME and the Lakers

-team plays better without him

-shooting like chit from the field and never passing to anyone

-won't even come close to making the playoffs

-more obsessed with his stats than he is about winning games

-teammates hate him

lmao "goatbe"