Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 01-10-2007, 03:27 PM   #1
dogman652
Serious playground baller

dogman652 has decent reputation
Default Ty Hansborough

What are your thoughts on him? I think he's pretty good and a tiny bit underrated (I know you probably dissagree) but i do think he's one of the best centers in college hoops as of now (behind Oden, Noah, and Thabeet)
dogman652 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #2
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Overrated.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:53 PM   #3
dogman652

they dont call you "JACKASS18" for nothing, huh?
Old 01-10-2007, 04:44 PM   #4
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he is overrated
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:03 PM   #5
dogman652

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
he is overrated
whatever, man
Old 01-10-2007, 05:49 PM   #6
ThaKing
Decent playground baller

ThaKing has an OK reputation so far

He is a beast, but he's far from underrated
ThaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:00 PM   #7
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

As a UNC fan, Hansbrough is overrated and it's from one main flaw: He has problems with the double team. Now, I believe whole-heartedly he is a top center in the NCAA right now, and if he can learn to beat double and triple teams, he can be a more excellent player.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:29 PM   #8
dogman652

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
As a UNC fan, Hansbrough is overrated and it's from one main flaw: He has problems with the double team. Now, I believe whole-heartedly he is a top center in the NCAA right now, and if he can learn to beat double and triple teams, he can be a more excellent player.

I can live with that
Old 01-11-2007, 05:39 PM   #9
TarHeelBred
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TarHeelBred has an OK reputation so far

Biased, probably, but I think he's a monster. He could use some work on his passing out of the double-team, but otherwise a relentless competitor who is averaging more points and rebounds this year in FEWER minutes played...
TarHeelBred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:01 PM   #10
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I dont think hes overrated or underrated. I think he is what he is. Hes a great player but not a top 5 player in college hoops.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:30 PM   #11
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Hes a great player but not a top 5 player in college hoops.

thats exactly why he is overrated...hes a great player but he should be on no ones top 5 list
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 01:34 PM   #12
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

I got mad love for Psycho T. He's a straight up hustle player who i think will be a solid role player for a NBA team. Much like Luke Walton is to the Lakers. I think he'll have that kind of impact where he just flat out produces and he isnt great he isnt bad he is good and has his moments where he is better than good. If Shav Randolph can make noise in the NBA, he surely can. He's a player I want the Sixers to nab with Denver's first round pick. I just like how he fights and bangs downlow. Kids a brawler.

Brandan Wright is BETTER tho. Wouldnt mind having him either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
I dont think hes overrated or underrated. I think he is what he is. Hes a great player but not a top 5 player in college hoops.

Dont let Dickie V read that! He's a top 5 player to him.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 01:51 PM   #13
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
thats exactly why he is overrated...hes a great player but he should be on no ones top 5 list

It's actually pretty hilarious all the top 5 lists he's on. Not close to it.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: