Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Question Bigger dropoff: 3peat Lakers w/o Kobe or current Heat w/o Lebron?

I say current Heat still make the finals maybe even win them. 3peat Lakers would get bounced in the west.

Default Re: Bigger dropoff: 3peat Lakers w/o Kobe or current Heat w/o Lebron?

Lebron's the best player on the Heat , Shaq was the best player on the Lakers, so the Heat will drop off more.

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    Lebron's the best player on the Heat , Shaq was the best player on the Lakers, so the Heat will drop off more.
    Lol shaq and kobe were carrying role players, in the heat they're all all-stars and borderline all stars, sh1ts not even funny ...

i agree. wade and bosh would clearly still make it to the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc

Wade is still one of the best handful of players in the game, and has been much better than his numbers would indicate.

Banned

Lakers record w/o Kobe during threepeat: 25-7 (78%), compared to 12-11 w/o Shaq (52%).

Lakers won championship in '00 with Bean averaging 15.6 PPG on 37% shooting. Those are 3rd or 4th option #s on terrible shooting and the Lakers still won the title.

Shaq was the man on those teams, Kobe was the help. Better question would be 3peat Lakers w/o Kobe or current Heat w/o Wade.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Lakers record w/o Kobe during threepeat: 25-7 (78%), compared to 12-11 w/o Shaq (52%).

Lakers won championship in '00 with Bean averaging 15.6 PPG on 37% shooting. Those are 3rd or 4th option #s on terrible shooting and the Lakers still won the title.

Shaq was the man on those teams, Kobe was the help. Better question would be 3peat Lakers w/o Kobe or current Heat w/o Wade.
    Pretty much this.

Lakers would play a different scrub off the bench

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

The Heat would not beat the Knicks without LeBron.

/Thread

High School Varsity 6th Man MisterAmazing's Avatar

shaq

Why? I mean, at least let us discuss... don't end it like that man...

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc
    This forum is crazy! I said this in my thread some weeks ago and I got flamed. Heat still come out the East. Lakers wouldn't

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Suguru101
    Why? I mean, at least let us discuss... don't end it like that man...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    I say current Heat still make the finals maybe even win them. 3peat Lakers would get bounced in the west.
    LOL this dumbass doesnt even realize that his question weakens his agenda. Heat without bron have a MUCH bigger dropoff

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I don't know if Wade's body can hold up another season doing the heavy lifting for the regular and postseason. Definitely has the ability still.