NBA Superstar

Default Questions about this Jameeer kid...

i guess the first i have is..is he really 11 or so~?? i don't know i can't get it out of my head he was talking about having sleep overs and smoking weed and drinking for the first time.

if he's just trolling and fukking around with everyone ok cool, disregard this thread. kid is all over the place, seemingly with a handful of different handles that some regulars here are up with, and generally causing a lot of chaos. he's in heavy green so i'd assume he's liked by some establishment of posters here which is also sort of odd given how i've seen him be sort of up front racist or homophobic or something...even if some of that is accepted here.

usually i don't give a fukk but i can't help but think if he really is that young, you guys are encouraging him along with me, and everyone else in a poisonous way. hear me out...like a kid who wants to hang with grown ups and since OT tends to glorify drinking and weed, its like he just jumped on it too. that kid that wants to be like the grown ups and then share it to his friends to be cool. am i off here, or hitting a nail?

i don't know, it just occasionally hits me when i'm posting/reading here how young he is claiming to be, or is from a few details he posted....and since there are mature people here, and occasionally i am as well pending on mood, its odd at times when i think about it but also weird that everyone seems to ignore that.

so whats the deal with him? just trolling and messing around? or is he really what he's claiming to be? what are your thoughts on this?

*disclaimer - i know i'm opening up a huge can of worms here that could get crazy but i'm cool with it. just stuff that i've been wondering/thinking about.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Questions about this Jameeer kid...

yeah lol he can keep schmokking weed he'll get wise

I'm feeling wise myself right now if you cknow what i mean

He claims to be 16, not 11.

Most people are dumb as bricks at that age and have shit judgement. But he's not a baby in diapers. The dude should know what he's doing.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    He's in highschool. Everyone was drinking and smoking when they were his age, at least when I was there.

oh i didn't know he was in HS...nm then. the sleepover thiing trying xxx for the first time w/ my brothers friend or something" really threw me then. was really picturing someone reaal young, like 11~

disregard. yeah HS is whatever...do what u want

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    He claims to be 16, not 11.

Most people are dumb as bricks at that age and have shit judgement. But he's not a baby in diapers. The dude should know what he's doing.

yeah i got thrown off then... nm.

he's much older than i was picturing... cool.

Jaqueer iz a gay pedo bitch.

If people are weak minded enough to be swayed into doing shit because of what anonymous posters on a basketball forum say, they should probably give up on life then and there.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    If people are weak minded enough to be swayed into doing shit because of what anonymous posters on a basketball forum say, they should probably give up on life then and there.

well, really young kids are like that. they want to be older, do the stuff the older kids are doing, and it comes across as cool to their friends.

obviously they are weak minded but thats why they're young.

NBA Superstar

lol he neg'd me for this

cmon man it had good intentions initially, had no idea you were in HS and just drinking and smoking for the first time. i'd assume you're a freshman then.

just stop talking about "sleep overs", that really doesn't sound right for someone in HS