Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 11-13-2006, 07:49 PM   #1
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default F-F Sale?

Anyone know when the next footlocker/champs/etc. Friends and Family sale will be?

And where I can get coupons for it?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 01:40 AM   #2
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Anyone know when the next footlocker/champs/etc. Friends and Family sale will be?

And where I can get coupons for it?

I got a buddy that works for Champs. I'll see if I can get a link so you can copy the coupon.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:41 PM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

ill be waiting. I know there's an email list. Anyway your body could get me on it?
Old 11-16-2006, 01:53 AM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
ill be waiting. I know there's an email list. Anyway your body could get me on it?

All you need to do is print and bring it in. They just clip it for you. Well, I talked to my buddy today who works at FL and he says there's none in November, but they generally come once a month. They give very little notice on the day as well. Usually the following week is the 50% employee sale. I usually wait for those.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:42 AM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Ok, great. Keep me posted. I'll wait till december to get some kicks then.

Do only employees get 50% off? Or is a coupon deal? Imagine getting a pair of fresh J's 50% off *drools*...
Old 11-17-2006, 02:44 AM   #6
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Ok, great. Keep me posted. I'll wait till december to get some kicks then.

Do only employees get 50% off? Or is a coupon deal? Imagine getting a pair of fresh J's 50% off *drools*...
They actually wait till the J's get dated, same with AF1's. But still, I'll take the 50% off on the older models no doubt.
Old 11-17-2006, 08:53 AM   #7
netsfan549
High School Starter

netsfan549 has decent reputationnetsfan549 has decent reputation

Let me know too :
netsfan549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:13 AM   #8
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
They actually wait till the J's get dated, same with AF1's. But still, I'll take the 50% off on the older models no doubt.
Me and you should make a joint 2k thread in the main forum today

So is the employee sale only for employees or for everyone with coupons?
Old 11-17-2006, 04:54 PM   #9
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Me and you should make a joint 2k thread in the main forum today

So is the employee sale only for employees or for everyone with coupons?

The employee 50% is for employees only. But they got unlimited access so they hook up all their friends and their mothers. ( I should know, my buddy hooked up my mother in law with a pair of shoes). Got to love friends in retail.

BTW, 2k heh? I guess it is coming up for the both of us. Go have fun with yours and I'll drop by. I might do something different for mine even though people think post celebrations are g@y.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: